Help with autonomy.

Is there a way to completely disable npc initiating sex? I have autonomy on because I like it, but its getting extremely frustrating having to press no every 0.5 seconds when I leave my house. I want to keep my autonomy on for npc to npc, but can I turn it off for npc to player? I tried to turn off the dialog check but then they just jump into animations with my sims automatically, which is also not what I want. Basically I want to go about my day undisturbed surrounded by an orgy, how can I accomplish this?

There is an option that says "Check to allow Player Sims to participate in Sex Autonomy." Have you tried turning that off? It may just prevent your sim from initiating sex themselves while they're idling, but it might also prevent other sims from asking them.

2 hours ago, rb813 said:

There is an option that says "Check to allow Player Sims to participate in Sex Autonomy." Have you tried turning that off? It may just prevent your sim from initiating sex themselves while they're idling, but it might also prevent other sims from asking them.

can you please tell me where this option is i must have missed it i would like to try it 

Archived