WickedWhims compatible stripping?

Sasquatcher

I was wondering if anyone out there knows if there is a stripping mod that can be used alongside WW without adding a second sex/prostitution system.

Hoe it Up looks great, but it does just that, bloats the game with a second prostitution system since I also have Nisa's Wicked Perversions.

I JUST want stripping pole interactions that aren't static poses and teleporting, preferably, also have it as a way to make money.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but can anyone help me out, point me in the right direction? I'd be very grateful.

Azmodan22's Bondage Devices includes a stripper pole, and there are stripping (as well as sex) animations from Azmodan and others. No way to make money from the pole itself, but if you use LittleMsSam's Entrance Fee mod, you can at least make the patrons to your strip club pay a cover charge (a rather sizable one, by default).

6 hours ago, Sasquatcher said:

I was wondering if anyone out there knows if there is a stripping mod that can be used alongside WW without adding a second sex/prostitution system.

Hoe it Up looks great, but it does just that, bloats the game with a second prostitution system since I also have Nisa's Wicked Perversions.

I JUST want stripping pole interactions that aren't static poses and teleporting, preferably, also have it as a way to make money.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but can anyone help me out, point me in the right direction? I'd be very grateful.

Nightclubs and stripping are coming to Wicked Whims. It's already available to Patreon subscribers and is being bug tested. You can own a strip club, hire yourself and others as dancers, and more.

5 hours ago, Sasquatcher said:

Wow, really? Thanks for telling me! I just wish Patreon would let me read that post over it before I sub.

Honestly, it's still a work in progress. I'd wait for the public release, because Turbo does a good job of getting most of the bugs out during the Patreon process.

Oh, thanks again! Now I just need to find some racy outfits in anticipation of the public release. Also, is the striptease skill a new skill coming with this update? I wonder if it will work with MsSams Live in Business mod. https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175413151383/live-in-business-this-mod-adds-lot-traits-to-the.

I moved my sims into that gigantic lot on Chateau Peak and I built more than just a house there, I built up lots of spots that can be used for partying or playing sports.

Wow, that seems like a pretty comprehensive strip club business-management sim. The only thing that seems a little lacking is the "private dances" (champagne room, etc). Sure, you can assign a lap dance spot in a private location, but it's not really the same thing as paying for some extended private time (in a real strip club, it might be something like 30 minutes or an hour, as opposed to one or two songs). And since this is all just fantasy, so we don't have to worry about local laws, I see no reason there shouldn't be an option to do more than just dance with the client, if the stripper wants to earn a larger bonus.

Yeah well, is the Strip feature that coming to WickedWhims have actual career?

Causes what this person said:

On 10/18/2019 at 3:30 PM, Sasquatcher said:

I see, thanks for the reply, I didn't expect one so fast.

Also, has anyone used this mod? If so, how is it?

https://www.itsmetroi.net/post/stripper-career-mod-updated

I think this career would be perfect, if it was an active career.

Then we can have Strip Club, WickedWhim Stripping feature that can have career.

The mod's update info says this:

Updated:    Dec. 16, 2018, 2:38 p.m.

So, not sure if it's still compatible with latest game patch.

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, michellegarside said:

how do u download this mod

It's still in testing and not yet available. Just keep an eye on the WickedWhims website or this forum. Eventually, it will be released. :)

Edit: No, sorry, that's not quite right. It IS available for Turbodriver's Patreons exclusively at the moment. It will be available to the general public eventually, but not yet.

You can find the patreon page for WW here: https://www.patreon.com/wickedwoohoo

Archived