SNNR - Skyrim Nobody NPC Replacer

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I have no clue what version this is and I can't find the original archive, but I have one in my installation folder. I usually tend to make all these mods into BSAs so it's easier to allot NPC control to specific mods. As such, some NPCs may have been deleted. I don't really know.

It's >200MB and can't be uploaded here, though.

11 hours ago, Pauduan said:

I have no clue what version this is and I can't find the original archive, but I have one in my installation folder. I usually tend to make all these mods into BSAs so it's easier to allot NPC control to specific mods. As such, some NPCs may have been deleted. I don't really know.

It's >200MB and can't be uploaded here, though.

Does it use the srximperialfemaleface.esp? If so can you please post the facegendata for those pls thx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

On 2/11/2023 at 4:00 AM, Somerandomguyexisting said:

could you still upload it though?

Here's the LE version of the old Project SNNR 1294701482_ProjectSNNR-SkyrimNobodyNPCReplacer-83178-2-3-5.rar, and here's an SE Version of it I ported 903494587_ProjectSNNR.rar (Changed Gormalith's texture because I didn't like her face tattoo, and also Removed Grosta because I didn't know how to properly remove the Unofficial LE Patch Master),

If you want the new Project SNNR Replacer the LE/SE Versions are available on SRX's Website, along side the SRX Follower Pack for LE/SE as well. https://ocmbux.wixsite.com/spuppy/mods-skyrim

1294701482_ProjectSNNR-SkyrimNobodyNPCReplacer-83178-2-3-5.rar 903494587_ProjectSNNR.rar

Edited by ChingChongWong
10 hours ago, ChingChongWong said:

Here's the LE version of the old Project SNNR 1294701482_ProjectSNNR-SkyrimNobodyNPCReplacer-83178-2-3-5.rar, and here's an SE Version of it I ported 903494587_ProjectSNNR.rar (Changed Gormalith's texture because I didn't like her face tattoo, and also Removed Grosta because I didn't know how to properly remove the Unofficial LE Patch Master),

If you want the new Project SNNR Replacer the LE/SE Versions are available on SRX's Website, along side the SRX Follower Pack for LE/SE as well. https://ocmbux.wixsite.com/spuppy/mods-skyrim

1294701482_ProjectSNNR-SkyrimNobodyNPCReplacer-83178-2-3-5.rar 312.65 MB · 1 download 903494587_ProjectSNNR.rar 299.08 MB · 1 download

Thanks a ton!