Jump to content

LF mod advice re Slaverun, other city mods (and Legacy of the Dragonborn)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I decided a few days ago to play Skyrim (Oldrim) again, and have since then been slowly plugging away at getting a stable mod build. So far, so good, but I'm now at the point where I'm going to populate my world and one thing I know for sure is that I want to have Slaverun Reloaded as the centerpiece for a really nasty version of Skyrim. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on which city overhauls look good and play well with Slaverun?

 

I'm also planning (currently, still need to a full check on compatibilites) to use:

Enhanced Town and Cities (the old version)

the Populated X series of mods

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

Inconsequential NPCs

Immersive Patrols

 

I think those will all work well together, but any advice would be welcome. Or suggestions for something else that'd make a nice edition to a kinky, rapey, human traffic-y Skyrim experience.

 

Lastly, I read in the notes for "Legacy of the Dragonborn" that they don't support mods from here and have had a lot of reports of issues. They also said to check here for help, so I'm doing that preemptively. It looks like a really cool mod, so I'm wondering if they're blowing things out of proportion or if maybe someone has tips to make it work? If not, I'll skip it, save it for a more normal playthrough, but figured I'd ask.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...