Jump to content
IGNORED

Sims 4 gamechanger


Recommended Posts

I have been playing the Sims 4 since the original Sims and I never used the mods until now. WHERE THE HELL HAVE THESE BEEN ALL MY LITTLE LIFE!!!!! Not only are there new story lines that are predetermined but also having the control over attractiveness and drug use makes one hell of a game. Adding the extra options is giving me my monies who really wants to keep buying game packs... not me. The only thing that ruins lovers storylines is forgetting to re work the attractiveness when you want your Sim to have sex with someone they normally would not but I am not complaining at all!!!!!! Let my inner perversions  be FREE 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, andybear1 said:

I have been playing the Sims 4 since the original Sims and I never used the mods until now. WHERE THE HELL HAVE THESE BEEN ALL MY LITTLE LIFE!!!!! Not only are there new story lines that are predetermined but also having the control over attractiveness and drug use makes one hell of a game. Adding the extra options is giving me my monies who really wants to keep buying game packs... not me. The only thing that ruins lovers storylines is forgetting to re work the attractiveness when you want your Sim to have sex with someone they normally would not but I am not complaining at all!!!!!! Let my inner perversions  be FREE 

Heh, agreed. WW and a few other mods definitely saved my Sims 4 from being shelved. I disabled the attractiveness system on WW. A lot of Turbo's additions to the base mod I have been turning off, like Attraction and the archetypes I shut off

Link to comment

Same here. My world was opened when I finally installed the ACR mod in TS2 a couple of months ago and then Tits and Arse stuff. Somehow I found this forum and then I stumbled upon WhickedWhims. I rarely played TS4 despite buying the expansions and packs. But the minute I installed WW and several other mods. I am OBSESSED. My simself is current a fuckdoll and I am living for it. It’s entertaining to play out these random scenarios that pop into my head.

Link to comment
On 10/16/2019 at 7:07 PM, Mariana Soprano said:

It seems there are some babysitters for bears too

Where in the world did you get that bear and is he fully functional, ahem.

 

Inquiring minds want to know :)

 

TS3 would not have been playable without mods and I've recently installed TS2 on an older laptop and what a pita it was trying to find all the adult mods for that one.

So many links are broken now it just about drove me insane.

 

TS4 would have been shelved for me too if it were not for the mods like WW, Basemental, and MCCC.

 

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Where in the world did you get that bear and is he fully functional, ahem.

 

Inquiring minds want to know :)

Sorry Scorpio, not functional - unfortunately not!!! I don´t know if or how Papa Bear could drag his dick out.

 

11_07.18_18-25-05IceyPaint.png.feb3785b618c87dcc6bcc2598d0f4408.png

 

28_12.17_01-20-56paintice.png.eb6cb51fc1b1a6e847fa91e06ce183e0.png

 

It is a voluminous complete outfit (including the head). For the bear costume (in white or brown) you need that Outdoor Retreat, racoon costumes you get with City Living.

 

I (technical idiot) don´t know if there is any way or any mod to drag the dick out of the costumes.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Sorry Scorpio, not functional - unfortunately not!!! I don´t know if or how Papa Bear could drag his dick out.

Figured it had something to do with outdoor living cause it's the only place I've seen the bear outfits.

And unfortunately the sims always take it off for sex, lol.

Would be kind of a neat idea though...

 

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...