Impossible Heels 'Anemone Collection'

Impossible Heels 'Anemone Collection'

• This CC is completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity 
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: pumps=5340, platforms=6632, peeptoes=8412
  • 4 color channels each
  • Height: pumps, 6u for YA and 5u for Teens; platforms, 9 and 8; peeptoes, 10 and 9 

Defects:

• Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations and poses
  • 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet
  • Shoes will clip on the ankle with the majority of ‘3D modeled’ pants

Notes:

• Every pair of Impossible Heels is compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom mesh that use the original leg seam
  • Made partially using non-destructive modeling on Blender. Using modifiers resulted in a very neat mesh in half the time I usually take
  • Platforms version looks a little bit like Bunny

Well, in one hand the old way is slow and if you make a mistake there’s a chance you have to start all over again (happened to me several times…); the new way allows you to make changes and corrections incredible fast.

On the other hand the old way allowed me to learn how to optimize a mesh, one thing you see most of the time with Blender is how people subdivide like crazy their meshes to “iron” things in the end the result has that “professional look” but it weights 2 million triangles.

So this release was made with a combination of the two methods, one allowed me to make three pair of shoes on the time I usually make one and the second helped me to adapt them to what the game requires.