C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor Redone UUNP & CBBE

4 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Hello again V5Kev.  Let  me first say congrats on a bombshell of an outfit. But, I still cant upgrade it. Either on the workbench or the sharpening weel. Its no biggie but if you have some spare time maybe... Anyway, thank you for all your work. I really appreciate it.

Hello MS.  OK, did you DL the latest file?  I blew out my UUNP version and DL'ed and installed a CBBE version...

2023710156_BlackRose_1.jpg.3efdab699e7265060e8aa1d6b9e9b30f.jpg

As you can see in the image below, I had no problem tempering my armor, so you not being able too is not due to my mod.  And notice the UNP textures on a CBBE body (nipples are off).  I can only guess that something else is messing with your game that's not allowing you to temper the armor.  Perhaps try moving my mod down to the end of your load order?

1225767838_BlackRose_2.jpg.0ca4d07561af58f96c1463514a1aaadb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like this armor! It seems that it is going to make it through an entire playthrough for me, which is unusual.

However, I do want to mention a little thing. First, I'm not used to my female player having high heels and this may be an across-the-board sort of thing. I was at the College of Winterhold talking to Tolfdir (in 1st person) when Ancano walked up and interrupted. I noticed that he was looking down his nose at me (as he typically does). So, I switched to third person and saw him get whiplash from moving his neck so quickly in order to look up at my high-heeled self. In other words, where my character's face is (in the view of the NPCs with which she interacts) is dependent on whether I'm in first or third person. This is only a minor annoyance since I play my game virtually entirely in 1st person but I thought that I would pass it on.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

I really like this armor! It seems that it is going to make it through an entire playthrough for me, which is unusual.

However, I do want to mention a little thing. First, I'm not used to my female player having high heels and this may be an across-the-board sort of thing. I was at the College of Winterhold talking to Tolfdir (in 1st person) when Ancano walked up and interrupted. I noticed that he was looking down his nose at me (as he typically does). So, I switched to third person and saw him get whiplash from moving his neck so quickly in order to look up at my high-heeled self. In other words, where my character's face is (in the view of the NPCs with which she interacts) is dependent on whether I'm in first or third person. This is only a minor annoyance since I play my game virtually entirely in 1st person but I thought that I would pass it on.

Hi ya Psalam!  Nice to hear you like the armor and using it.  Well, you're probably far more knowledgeable about this stuff than I, but isn't that a camera location function and as a result, have a bunch of "camera" mods?  I don't know.  All I do is use NIO code to raise the character's shoe bottoms up to 0.0 - ground level - vs the ol' high heels system.  This is kinda standard practice.  I don't really know how to adjust the camera height and I don't think any other outfit modders try too either. Of course, that's conjecture on my part. The camera always seems "off" to me regarding height, etc., so maybe we just have to live with it because we are using mods with a vanilla located camera?  Again, not enough grey matter on this end.

Arcano is such a arrogant dick (like all the high elves) - ya just can't kill him enough times to make me happy.