Condom Issue

1 hour ago, vashellsing said:

Hello, well idk if someone pls can help me, i would like to know why i cant buy condoms in my pc? i have todo something before?... i mean i can use the mod  normally but the only thing that i cant is the things that i should buy on my pc... ty

If the memory doesn't deceive me, you should find them in the build mode, position them somewhere at home and then back to the game mode you just put them in the inventory

11 hours ago, vashellsing said:

Hello, well idk if someone pls can help me, i would like to know why i cant buy condoms in my pc? i have todo something before?... i mean i can use the mod  normally but the only thing that i cant is the things that i should buy on my pc... ty

I've heard of issues being caused by LittleMissSims Objects mod.  Also try without WW addon mods such as NIsa's Wicked Perversions.  Try on default Sims 4 computers (not modded).

Archived