looking for a specific hentai rpg maker game

ag1818m

in the beginning  you are summoned by the ruler of a kingdom to defeat the evil forces

the ruler gives you a companion, a magician girl who will fight alongside you

the fights are animated and turn based

the foes are doing physical attacks against you but sexual attacks against the magician girl

her relationship and attitude changes according to whether you help her or not during battles.

the main bosses are a group of succubuses.

20 minutes ago, ag1818m said:

in the beginning  you are summoned by the ruler of a kingdom to defeat the evil forces

the ruler gives you a companion, a magician girl who will fight alongside you

the fights are animated and turn based

the foes are doing physical attacks against you but sexual attacks against the magician girl

her relationship and attitude changes according to whether you help her or not during battles.

the main bosses are a group of succubuses.

Shin Sei Den by Fullfrap. The game doesn't use rpg maker, he's used the same engine for all of his games but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called.

24 minutes ago, AttritionofContrition said:

Shin Sei Den by Fullfrap. The game doesn't use rpg maker, he's used the same engine for all of his games but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called.

thank you very much, you're a life saver!

in this opportunity i'd like to say that this game is truly a great game with a lot of mind pt into it.

Archived