*derp noise* Still installing Sexout. HELP!

Yuni

Forgive me... what the hell is NVEC_Complete.esm!? I'm feeling like an idiot here! I'm trying to install the common resources, and using the little edit program that tells you why a crash occurs, it's telling me I'm missing this master file! It says it's a requirement for the common resource mod, but there is no link to it on the common resource mod... anyone tell me what I'm doing here? I found something called NVEC on new vegas nexus, the New Vegas Enhanced Content thing... is that it?

Okay I'm sorry I posted in the wrong thread, I didn't notice. I'll delete it, but it told me I'm not allowed to... I'm not an idiot, I'm just new to this. I didn't see what the file name was in there, no need to be hostile and make fun of me when I post a help thread, geez. If there's a mod here, just delete this thread (it won't let me for some reason) and I'll repost in the tech support thread.

You moved it in the time it took me to post this. Damn you guys are quick. Thank you very much.

I just downloaded the wrong file is all, sorry.

Okay I'm sorry I posted in the wrong thread' date=' I didn't notice. I'll delete it, but it told me I'm not allowed to... I'm not an idiot, I'm just new to this. I didn't see what the file name was in there, no need to be hostile and make fun of me when I post a help thread, geez. If there's a mod here, just delete this thread (it won't let me for some reason) and I'll repost in the tech support thread.

You moved it in the time it took me to post this. Damn you guys are quick. Thank you very much.

[/quote']

No problem, it happens. First rule to remember here at LL is "don't take contributor/moderator jests to heart" - we mean no harm, we're just kidding around. At least I am, it's been a long day.

As long as your game works, we're happy! ;)

Okay I'm sorry I posted in the wrong thread' date=' I didn't notice. I'll delete it, but it told me I'm not allowed to... I'm not an idiot, I'm just new to this. I didn't see what the file name was in there, no need to be hostile and make fun of me when I post a help thread, geez. If there's a mod here, just delete this thread (it won't let me for some reason) and I'll repost in the tech support thread.

[/quote']

No problem, it happens. First rule to remember here at LL is "don't take contributor/moderator jests to heart" - we mean no harm, we're just kidding around. At least I am, it's been a long day.

As long as your game works, we're happy! ;)

Thank you, sorry for reacting strongly. ^-^; I had a long day too. On the side here, does anyone know how to adjust position during sex? I know you could do it in Oblivion using 1-4 and 9-0, but they don't seem to work now.

Sex at this time is a random animation piicked by the engine as far as I know. some mods will offer the choice of selecting a vaginal' date=' anal or oral anim before sex starts but the exact anim is still random out of that selection.

[/quote']

Which is fairly accurate given the existing mods but isn't exactly accurate as to capabilities. A mod can actually define which specific animation to play if the modder desires.

Well that would be true' date=' but still those are not palyer controlled, but picked by the mod author. I don't know any mod that allows the player to pick the animation.[/quote']

Hookups does, it allows you to tell the NPC how you want to do it in pre sex dialgue.

Well that would be true' date=' but still those are not palyer controlled, but picked by the mod author. I don't know any mod that allows the player to pick the animation.

[/quote']

It's certainly possible to provide dialogue specifically describing a position that calls a specific animation. This is actually being done in at least one mod I know of and that's Tryout Legion with ZAZ animations specifically chosen. It's also simple to do on your own:

Using the old calling convention:

set SexoutNG.actorA to NPCRef
set SexoutNG.actorB to PlayerREF
set Sexout.anim to 401
playerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

Using the new calling convention:

NPCRef.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
NPCRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" NPCRef
NPCRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" PlayerREF
NPCRef.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::animA" 401
NPCRef.CIOS SexoutBegin

Those are quite easy to use in a mod via dialogue or even via the console via "bat textfilename". The API Thread details usage.

Well that would be true' date=' but still those are not palyer controlled, but picked by the mod author. I don't know any mod that allows the player to pick the animation.[/quote']

Hookups does, it allows you to tell the NPC how you want to do it in pre sex dialgue.

AFAIK, Hookups allows you to choose only the category of anal, oral or vaginal but not a specific animation within those categories. If it can do that, I'd like to know because I'd rather use that functionality hehe.

AFAIK, Hookups allows you to choose only the category of anal, oral or vaginal but not a specific animation within those categories. If it can do that, I'd like to know because I'd rather use that functionality hehe.

Oops, I didn't read the question properly :)

Well that would be true' date=' but still those are not palyer controlled, but picked by the mod author. I don't know any mod that allows the player to pick the animation.

[/quote']

It's certainly possible to provide dialogue specifically describing a position that calls a specific animation. This is actually being done in at least one mod I know of and that's Tryout Legion with ZAZ animations specifically chosen. It's also simple to do on your own:

Using the old calling convention:

set SexoutNG.actorA to NPCRef
set SexoutNG.actorB to PlayerREF
set Sexout.anim to 401
playerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

Using the new calling convention:

NPCRef.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
NPCRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" NPCRef
NPCRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" PlayerREF
NPCRef.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::animA" 401
NPCRef.CIOS SexoutBegin

Those are quite easy to use in a mod via dialogue or even via the console via "bat textfilename". The API Thread details usage.

This is good to know, but beyond my skills at this time. If I get the week off work I requested when I move maybe I'll try to learn how to use the G.e.c.k. Never would have thought being a dirty old man would get me to learn a new skill ;)

None of you read my second question right. I mean... RE-ALIGN the people in the sex act. Like, slide them around. It's not as sexy when the dog is humping the empty air three feet above me! You know... alignment within a pose?

Ah...if you download and install the sexout beta this fixes some of those issues...but my advices is try not get fucked on hills...all the dust gets in everywhere anyways;)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10808

rename it to sexout.esm and overwrite the original, it has a floor fix which you can enable/disable in mcm.

I noticed a big improvement but it doesn't get rid of the problem entirely

Archived