[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

6 hours ago, Shellty_ said:

OMG! This is absolutely amazing Grey! I knew you create amazing animation but its even better than I imagined. His pose, his gaze, his body language are perfect! 

Oh and it is the best way to make clothes disappear. It looks so ridiculous in regular animations ugh. Then the king comes and shows you how to do it right haha. ?

My opinion is this is a brilliant work! can't wait to see the full version

Thank you SO MUCH ?

Thanks a lot, really happy to know you like it. Lol, undress features in my animations will only be if it some magic stuff.

magic-vtuber-magic.gif.fa4d9621bb47a66895cae3b7d6f6375e.gif

On 12/7/2023 at 9:08 AM, GreyNaya said:

Hey, check your WW settings - sex settings, sex interaction settings - sex progression settings - sex animation progression and there switch to sequence only sex progression. 

It seems to be working. Tnx for the update as well!

On 12/14/2023 at 12:10 PM, Liberty010 said:

Thank you for the update! Have a great holiday!

On 12/14/2023 at 3:36 PM, rokko33 said:

It seems to be working. Tnx for the update as well!

On 12/14/2023 at 6:02 PM, Medieval Knight said:

Thank you so much for the new animations... Have a wonderful holiday season.??

On 12/15/2023 at 6:27 PM, Red Lilibet said:

Thanks for the wonderful update! 

A lovely lifelike animation! Your talented work goes far beyond the usual sex stages.

Have a greatest holiday! 

??

On 12/16/2023 at 4:23 PM, Jester 25 said:

?Many thanks dear Grey

You're welcome guys, have fun.

1 hour ago, LuvLabTwo said:

I just wanted to say that GreyNaya animations are some of the best there are. The facial expressions really sell it.

More than that, the sound effects, especially the moans and speech are spot on, I've also always liked the way characters hug or touch each other during animations, it makes them feel more believable and more intimate.

On 12/20/2023 at 10:01 AM, k199q said:

Thanks for making them! ?

Thanks for using them.

On 12/22/2023 at 1:12 AM, LuvLabTwo said:

I just wanted to say that GreyNaya animations are some of the best there are. The facial expressions really sell it.

Huge thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

On 12/22/2023 at 2:30 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

More than that, the sound effects, especially the moans and speech are spot on, I've also always liked the way characters hug or touch each other during animations, it makes them feel more believable and more intimate.

Thanks a lot. Btw, after your words about the disappearing sounds on window sequence, I tested it and came to a funny conclusion. This works great on large windows. I tested and making gifs on one of these initially, so I was sure that everything is okay. But a funny thing happens on medium and small windows, the sounds don't disappear - they're from the outside, lol. Tbh, I dunno why is that but can't leave things like this. So I replaced the sounds with others and now everything works fine on any windows. Thanks for the heads up. 

On 1/7/2024 at 5:04 PM, 4444a4444 said:

What leggings are used in the gif of The Obsession on your redgifs profile? The one in the image below.

image.png

Hmm, it was a some time ago, so unfortunately I won't find it now.

On 1/1/2024 at 3:10 AM, Red Lilibet said:

Happy New Year Grey ?

It's Jan 10 now, so the moment is lost from my part, lol. But anyway - thanks a lot and may you have a great and successful year.

On 12/29/2023 at 1:32 AM, korbe said:

need more foot licking/oral worship!

Foot stuff not my profile at all. 

On 12/28/2023 at 12:52 AM, bitterlemon11 said:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/stalepinkzethuswasp

Maestro you rock as always.

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/unsteadyorderlyabyssiniangroundhornbill

Amazing work on emotions here. That is top notch.?

Thanks a lot. About emotions in this animation - it's not so much me but artistry of my wife, so all credits to her in that regard.

On 1/19/2024 at 10:17 AM, aidwin said:

Hi! could you do animation like that please? 

Reveal hidden contents

for five sims unlike to eight on video

bdh57wsj3.gif.1de340ede9e5be4cfe4039af1684c55b.gif

For five, you mean the central part where two girls lick a dick while they get fucked? If so, it should turn out to be a hot animation. I'll keep that in mind.

On 1/22/2024 at 7:35 PM, GreyNaya said:

For five, you mean the central part where two girls lick a dick while they get fucked? If so, it should turn out to be a hot animation. I'll keep that in mind.

Yes exactly. Thank you!