[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

5 hours ago, Alexander505 said:

Awesome animations, basically professional level, you're an aspiration for everyone who want to start making animation seriously, myself included..

This is literally one of the best things you can hear about your work, when create something...thank you so much!

update.png.b524aa03b86b1a5e8f875821e8c0c0b7.png

nba.png.6b9388a1df6ee0c3c20068c987a8a947.png

(Okay this is a joke, EA didn't sponsor these animations...greedy bastards lol)

Hey guys! So, the latest update this year here and what in it: one of my personally favorite sequences for a basketball hoop. Besides, it's no less a favorite among group animations - MFF for floor and another one remade Shy Girl stage. I hope you enjoy the new stuff. Also - congratulate you on future holidays and wish you all the best! 

BASKETBALL HOOP

TEASING - Get ready to sweat                                 M/F  F/F  M/M
HANDJOB - Get ready to sweat_Handjob                M/F  F/F
VAGINAL - Get ready to sweat_Stand and carry      M/F  F/F
VAGINAL - Get ready to sweat_Doggy                    M/F  F/F
VAGINAL - Get ready to sweat on the ground too M/F  F/F
CLIMAX  - Get ready to sweat_Climax                     M/F 

DOUBLE BED

HANDJOB - SHY GIRL [REMADE] Ok but don't peek M/F 

FLOOR, DANCE_FLOOR

ORALJOB - Hot threesome_oral                                MFF
VAGINAL - Hot threesome_Vaginal 1                        MFF
VAGINAL - Hot threesome_Vaginal 2                        MFF
CLIMAX  - Hot threesome_Climax                             MFF

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_SandyEvenHornshark-size_restricted.gif.17cdf47764471d908e67191641761549.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_RaggedAncientGalago-size_restricted.gif.0be0835b6120fc595c48418a096252f8.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_ThreadbareEarlyHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif.6ebbad6d4796f523aae4b727c9fde08e.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_SlowCostlyDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif.05cfec5ca3dde993fea317b2adfa8129.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_MellowDownrightGallinule-size_restricted.gif.18a290d774b211b6ff829b7fea1199d7.gif

175152849_havefun.png.81be1529f884a7544678d2f88971935f.png

15 hours ago, kaldjdie said:

Hi I am having problems unzipping the file. Is there any other way to download your animations? 

No, the file is only going to come as a .zip or a 7zip. This is the way they come from here. You can Google 7zip for you Windows user or Keka for Mac, you can get either for free off the web and unzip the files.

?

On 12/8/2021 at 11:26 PM, goleadorholly said:

another great update!

thanks so much, happy you like it!

On 12/9/2021 at 11:41 PM, _Morrigan_ said:

Amazing update! Thank you Grey!

No prob Morrigan, have fun!

On 12/10/2021 at 12:22 AM, Denb34 said:

Thank you, wonderful as always

Thank you too for nice words and hope you liked the new animations

On 12/10/2021 at 12:27 AM, sirsleepy001 said:

Where does the basketball court come from? Is that one of the expansion packs?

Yup, the "City living"

On 12/11/2021 at 3:50 AM, Shellty_ said:

Every new update is like a gift for Christmas because you are a real master Grey. Thanks for another one!

I can say the same about your comments Shellty, lol. Thanks so much!

On 12/14/2021 at 3:33 AM, grey400 said:

Shout out to  @GreyNaya! It is great to see the quality of your animations improving with time. I especially appreciate that you've put effort in remaking older animations, something I wish other animators would do more often!

Thanks so much! Yeah, that was my original plan - to try to improve the quality and avoid stagnation and I'm really glad to know you think so. About the remaking of old stuff, you know when I test some new one and then it switch to something from my old creepy shit animations...it almost burns the eyes lol. So I'm going constantly to redo everything that I think is old and creepy.

10 hours ago, tngnyu said:

?

?

hi! thank you for your animations! i just wanted to mention that i cannot find the animations for "somebody was a bad girl" and i've tried it on the long and short couches but still haven't been able to find it. i saw someone use the animation on tumblr recently so i know it's there, so maybe it's just me lol. i would appreciate some help though, thank you!

On 12/6/2021 at 5:10 PM, NoticeMeSenpai_U said:

I dont understand why i cannot get this to work, any help would be appreciated. Looks very good though.

I think what happened was that i had two copies of the same folder so the game just didn't know which folder to access. Try deleting all of the files for this mod pack and then re-download

On 12/16/2021 at 8:32 AM, ptvlogan said:

hi! thank you for your animations! i just wanted to mention that i cannot find the animations for "somebody was a bad girl" and i've tried it on the long and short couches but still haven't been able to find it. i saw someone use the animation on tumblr recently so i know it's there, so maybe it's just me lol. i would appreciate some help though, thank you!

Hey! Make sure you don't have a duplicate animation file in the mods folder. If you forgot to remove the previous version and put a new one there, some animations will not be shown up.

On 12/17/2021 at 1:57 AM, sporkhero said:

You're the best!  All my most played animations are yours.   I appreciate you.

Wow! Thanks so much, really happy you enjoy my work.

On 12/18/2021 at 7:39 PM, GreyNaya said:

Hey! Make sure you don't have a duplicate animation file in the mods folder. If you forgot to remove the previous version and put a new one there, some animations will not be shown up.

Wow! Thanks so much, really happy you enjoy my work.

thank you! that was the issue. appreciate your help!

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

CLIMAX  - Climax_Keep going                             preview

SOFA

TEASING - Just Us_1                                            preview
TEASING - Just Us_2                                            preview

LOVESEAT/SOFA

ORALJOB - Hot Pussy Licking                             preview

SHOWER

HANDJOB - Clean Bodies but Dirty Thoughts    preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA