[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

I just wanted to tell you that your animations are really really good. Probably the best for WW in my opinion. I'm not a fan of animal sex all the time and I appreciate the "passion" of quite a few of your animations. I hope you keep making such good stuff. I did want to suggest if I may? I would like to see more passionate missionary type animations. Starting slow with deep kissing and progressing to her ankles in his hands, that sort of thing. I hope you don't mind the suggestions. Keep on with the great work.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:33 PM, skippitydodah said:

I just wanted to tell you that your animations are really really good. Probably the best for WW in my opinion. I'm not a fan of animal sex all the time and I appreciate the "passion" of quite a few of your animations. I hope you keep making such good stuff. I did want to suggest if I may? I would like to see more passionate missionary type animations. Starting slow with deep kissing and progressing to her ankles in his hands, that sort of thing. I hope you don't mind the suggestions. Keep on with the great work.

Hey! Huge thanks, really glad to know you like my animations! Passionate missionary, huh? Yeah, I like how it sound. Passionate as well as rough passionate is my favorite style so be sure that I gonna do it. 

Thank you again, skippitydodah!

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

SWING SET

VAGINAL - What you do_Doggy                               preview
CLIMAX  - What you do_Climax                                preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

CLIMAX  - Passionate MFM threesome_Climax        preview

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_UnripeUglyGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif.e997fb6d71f603e8b399f4ce9eeefaec.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_LargeRingedAzurevase-size_restricted.gif.4354166d502bb87c068e83f81f99edf5.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_HeavyBrokenAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif.53f1b93b9b0ec96471005a3c1eec5b51.gif

5 hours ago, lightinsky said:

Hi I'm trying to download the file but it comes out to 7z instead of package file.. Help

Then unzip the file once it downloads and then it will be a .package file. Find yourself some unzipping software like 7zip or whatever for Windows or Keka for Mac.

14 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Then unzip the file once it downloads and then it will be a .package file. Find yourself some unzipping software like 7zip or whatever for Windows or Keka for Mac.

i would, but it shows like this.. what exactly am i supposed to unzip if it doesn't show the option

Screenshot (2).png

10 hours ago, lightinsky said:

i would, but it shows like this.. what exactly am i supposed to unzip if it doesn't show the option

Screenshot (2).png

Well, I'm on a Mac so it might be different. When I download the file, it looks the same way. I right click and have an option to open with... and I select Keka to unzip it. 

?

On 3/6/2021 at 6:00 PM, Alexander505 said:

You're my fav modder here, keep up the work..?

Huge thanks Alexander! Really happy to know you like my work!

On 3/7/2021 at 1:59 PM, lightinsky said:

Hi I'm trying to download the file but it comes out to 7z instead of package file.. Help

Hey lightinsky! Sorry for the delay in replying but the guys have already given you the right answers to your question. Hope you got a successful result.

On 2/16/2021 at 9:05 PM, GreyNaya said:

VAGINAL - We love to have fun_Desire of lust 1   preview
VAGINAL - We love to have fun_Desire of lust 2   preview

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_ThankfulEdibleIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif.446b2d66216c1aa914c6fe7ae5ba0d30.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_EllipticalWarpedHydra-size_restricted.gif.48a48cf51fe53707ed920cb5ba5c473c.gif

Hi! These two animations do not show up for me when I engage my lesbian couple in sex with toys. Is this only for hetero couples? If not, where is the Hitachi supposed to be placed so that the second animation appears?

Thanks in advance for responding, and keep up the great work!

1 hour ago, bludmn79 said:

Hi! These two animations do not show up for me when I engage my lesbian couple in sex with toys. Is this only for hetero couples? If not, where is the Hitachi supposed to be placed so that the second animation appears?

Thanks in advance for responding, and keep up the great work!

Thanks a lot! These animations are not publicly available so far - for now they are in early access on Patreon. But over time they'll definitely be uploaded here cuz exclusives is sucks lol.

10 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Thanks a lot! These animations are not publicly available so far - for now they are in early access on Patreon. But over time they'll definitely be uploaded here cuz exclusives is sucks lol.

Ah. Ok. Cool. Thanks! 

EDIT: So, I just subbed to get the early access animations, and the ones I mentioned still do not show up for my lesbian couple. @GreyNaya, please advise.

5 hours ago, bludmn79 said:

Ah. Ok. Cool. Thanks! 

EDIT: So, I just subbed to get the early access animations, and the ones I mentioned still do not show up for my lesbian couple. @GreyNaya, please advise.

Oh, huge thanks for joing my Patreon! Please download the file in the latest update - I added the ability to use a strap-on in the latest animations including a massage chair, a swing set and We love to have hun. This is my mistake, sorry for that. I'll definitely take this into account in all my future animations.

1 hour ago, hughraphael said:

Delete your localthumbcache.package file after replacing an animation. Your game might still be using the old file from cache.

To be honest this is the first time I've heard about the correlation between animations and a localthumbcache.

27 minutes ago, GreyNaya said:

To be honest this is the first time I've heard about the correlation between animations and a localthumbcache.

Deleting that file after any changes to the Mods folder is always the first thing anyone should do. Always.

The localthumbcache carries a lot of information and if it's not refreshed, issues can carry over after updating, adding or removing any mods.

I couldn't say for sure if it's problematic to not delete localthumbcache.package after replacing only an animation. Each animation pack might have a lot of animations, and a typical WW mods folder might have many animation packs, so if one animation was not loaded because a file in the cache lacked that animation, the user wouldn't know unless they went looking for a specific animation and couldn't find it.

On 3/13/2021 at 9:28 PM, BatDood said:

Deleting that file after any changes to the Mods folder is always the first thing anyone should do. Always.

The localthumbcache carries a lot of information and if it's not refreshed, issues can carry over after updating, adding or removing any mods.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, hughraphael said:

I couldn't say for sure if it's problematic to not delete localthumbcache.package after replacing only an animation. Each animation pack might have a lot of animations, and a typical WW mods folder might have many animation packs, so if one animation was not loaded because a file in the cache lacked that animation, the user wouldn't know unless they went looking for a specific animation and couldn't find it.

I remove it from time to time but to be honest I had no idea that this could affect the animations. From now I'll be much more thorough about that?