Snake's Journal: My Kinky Escapades (Blog)

This thread will be updated every so often with a journal entry with some photos,and a short summary describing the scenario. My journal will be used half as keep-sake, and the other half for just sharing some kinky scenarios.

If anyone is interested in requesting a Sim(s) that I use feel free to ask.

My best experience so far;

I invited over my real-life younger brother's wife. We have been having an affair for a while. She is 26, I'm 35. She has 2 children with my brother. He's a jerk.

This night we finally didn't care if she got pregnant. 

I think we're going to tell my brother that we've been having an affair. And I'll buy her a place of her own where she can raise our child

Spoiler

Screenshot (94).png

Screenshot (96).png

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (55).png

Screenshot (81).png

Screenshot (92).png

(^ at this very moment I filled her with my cum)

Screenshot (93).png

Since my real-life older sister (by 3 years) is usually bored at home while I'm somewhere else having fun, I decided to take her to a transsexual strip club.

In real-life my older sister was cheated on when her boyfriend (now ex) and our brother-in-law, supposedly got blowjobs from strippers behind a strip club.

So this night, 2 trans strippers hooked up with my sister and I behind the strip club.

Spoiler

Screenshot (100).png

Screenshot (101).png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...