Searching for 2 Resident Evil 2 mods

xenobeagle

There is some Chinese Patreon site with some pretty sick mods, but no idea how to obtain them, apperently the money you give to the patreon goes to an entirely different skins, and these end up being some reward for people who are subscribed. Albeit I have no idea for how long you have to subscribe, and if they were fairly priced I'd just pay for them outright.

Claire Military Medical Officer:
0_0e268f2acc.thumb.jpg.a3a72bfc1fa646278618567a7e5ccf05.jpg

Ada Nurse Uniform:

0_8fe5a2d9c0.thumb.jpg.6bf04950f0661a55d4522a90fbf8d170.jpg

Any info on it would be good, even if it's an unfortunate, "They are unattainable". I just find it crazy that there is no other way to snag them than indefinitely subscribing to some Chinese Patreon site... I don't really get how it works, and it seems like a lot of the comments on the page also state they are having trouble with it.

Thank you for any help on this topic

The first thought that came to me, is that whatever Chinese instance the Patreon funnels money to - needs time to find and collect whatever information you put into the Patreon account; to be able to sell to Russian and/or other hackers. NEVER trust anyone, especially the Chinese! I think you should wait for them or some costumes that look similar to surface on the Nexus. *shuts paranoia and conspiracy mindset off* ?

If you, as you write, would pay for them outright, why not just ask some of the modders on the Nexus to port something for you? a little safer and you see an example of the work they are able to do at the same time.

Haha your right actually on your first point, and it was one of the reasons why I didn't wanna mess with it. Especially after all the comments saying "yo I'm subscribed, how do I download?" I'm kinda curious if anybody on nexus ever snagged them at some point and might be able to pm me about it... the quality of those mods seem really good actually. 

Second point I might actually inquire on that, maybe somebody already has em and can pm me about it, or if they do not maybe the'd make em. With the work not already being finished and them having to start from scratch I assume it'd be more costly than a finished product that is available to be sold in larger quantity.  Least that's what I believe, but I might ask what I'd have to do to have them made for me. 

I appreciate the input, Thanks a lot!

On 9/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, xenobeagle said:

Haha your right actually on your first point, and it was one of the reasons why I didn't wanna mess with it. Especially after all the comments saying "yo I'm subscribed, how do I download?" I'm kinda curious if anybody on nexus ever snagged them at some point and might be able to pm me about it... the quality of those mods seem really good actually. 

Second point I might actually inquire on that, maybe somebody already has em and can pm me about it, or if they do not maybe the'd make em. With the work not already being finished and them having to start from scratch I assume it'd be more costly than a finished product that is available to be sold in larger quantity.  Least that's what I believe, but I might ask what I'd have to do to have them made for me. 

I appreciate the input, Thanks a lot!

impossible

Already a lot of people tried some many ways to have them but is impossible.

The only mods from Aerosmith who are available at the moment are:

- Bunny Claire
- Ada Swimsuits variations
- Ada Captain
- Claire Night Queen (white and purple variations)

I'm looking for the Ada nurse too cause yes i want that mod so badly but no luck for now

On 9/29/2019 at 9:17 AM, xenobeagle said:

Appreciate you, I've been trying to figure out a way to reach Aerosmith, but I believe it's also a dead end :<. Anyway, I really appreciate the replies.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:04 AM, bosconemi55 said:

Yes even if you reach him he will ignore you.

He hates any person whos not chinese

I've been talking to aerosmith a while ago   he's just your average teenager lol.

He also starts to babble about this and that when he got a bit more familiar,  kinda annoying tbh (still totally normal lol)

Definitely it's strange why it's so hard to get these mods - it really shouldn't, I've said this already at other times, these people have no legal rights of their "creations" because they always always always use assets that they do not own (in this case character models that are owned by Capcom)  But for some strange reason it's frowned up on in the modding community to share (hard to otherwise get) mods... Just odd. (Helsinki syndrome perhaps) 

In any case you can try to contact aerosmith on wechat - 100% sure he still has his account. 

Like if you ask him nicely why he doesn't release those mods for a wider audience I'm sure he'll tell you.  But if he's actually sharing them is another question... 

And I've seen these two mods for the first time and I want them too lol. Deleted wechat though and don't really plan on reinstalling tbh. 

If you want I can send a picture of his name because I'm pretty sure it'd be hard finding him otherwise ?

I actually am uncertain if I'll use WeChat, I read there's a lot of security concerns, and also I only have a company cell phone which I'm uncertain if my employer wants me having WeChat on my phone. I got the application on my pc but it asks for a QR code and requires my phone to be signed up to use it... hmmm

In any case I've made my peace with this unfortunately. I really do want those mods, but I'm just hoping he'll restart up his patreon (actual patreon, not the chinese one) or something. If that happens I'll give it a go.

Thanks for the information and was totally going to take you up on the offer if WeChat didn't require me to use my work phone to use it.

5 hours ago, xenobeagle said:

I actually am uncertain if I'll use WeChat

I do think it's mostly harmless, about as "harmless" as something like WhatsApp, which is why I eventually removed it,  I also don't use WhatsApp or similar "spy apps"...

But I would have concerns on a "work smartphone" as well for sure. 

The whole ordeal is weird, I don't really know why he stopped releasing outside of China. 

But to be totally honest people on nexus were kinda rude about it too,  and people often don't seem to understand its not always easy for Chinese people to even get in contact with outsiders,  depending on where he lives exactly it might be very difficult and sending data / receiving money might pose an actual risk for him.  Who knows. 

However he certainly didn't act completely innocent when I was talking to him (said some contradictory stuff), and well,  taking money for mods (unless actually voluntary or backed by the rights owner - as that would ever happen, hah) is just wrong, in my opinion anyways ! 

Still those mods might surface one way or another,  has happened before!  : D

I'd actually feel bad acquiring them that way, like a leak or something if he intends to actually have people support him for em. I just wish it were a little easier to do so :S. I noticed his old patreon, and was hoping I'd figure out a way to contact him from there, but it was another dead end.

Thanks a lot for all the info!

• 3 months later...

Archived