Photography skill disappeared

baki

I just realized that photography skill disappeared in my game. I don't have it in the list of skills that my sims have, when my sims make photos the photos do not go into their inventory, I cant by photography skills books fro the library...

Does anybody else have a similar problem?

12 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

Did you install a mod adding a Skill ?

I may be mistaken but I think you can't actually create a new skill, so mods edits and replace actual skill from the game. This could be your issue.

I don't think so. I updated WW and MC Command Center to the latest versions and applied latest game update two days ago. I noticed that I am missing photography skill after these updates but it might be a coincidence as I was not using photography skills and related activities for a while.

I wonder if the game update could cause my problems as I do not have Moschino stuff in my game and I think that Moschino stuff introduces the career of fashion photographer?

And thank you for responding :)

Archived