ArieWasTaken Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 Pretty much the title. I'm using the latest versions of the mod with CBBE and CBBE racemenu morphs. If I move the Big Torso slider in the Racemenu morphs in game, the part of the body affected by the Big Torso slider remains unaffected, while the breast plate itself changes shape accordingly. The same thing happens in bodyslide and outfit studio as well. Now, this has been an issue since the mod came out and I've loved it to death despite that, but after not being able to use the breast plate due to what it did to my character's bodies, I'd like to fix it myself (finally).  Oh, and I think it's obvious, but yes, I did tick Build Morphs in Bodyslide before hitting "Build" .
RW311 Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 Missing bone weights... I think. It only happens on one slider then rebuild the project and copy any missing bone from reference.
ArieWasTaken Posted September 20, 2019 Author Posted September 20, 2019 Thanks! I'll give that a go. If I don't say anything that means this worked.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.