Hearthfire fish hatchery

LordLucian

Hello

I noticed that in the hearthfire addon only windstad manor has the fish hatchery and lakeview manor doesn't have one (with a lake view of all things -_-)

is there anyone out there who can make a mod where we have the fish hatchery on lakeview manor Please?

(Maybe for the other plot of land also but this is mainly just for my lakeview manor)

I Don't know why but I just love hatching those fish :/

Im not sure how tough this woudl be to be honest, because of the way the house buildign works. it would involve editing the scripts for lakeview, as well as figuring out where/how to place the physical model of the hatchery.

Windstad works due to its very very close proximity to water.

Lakeview doesnt really have shore that close, and the one that is, i dont think is part of the "land you buy"

if i could get creation kit to work i could look at it, but my CK Crashs the moment i try to load any plugins (Even if its only the skyrim.esm and nothing else)

Archived