I want some new mod...

UnderRabi

(The grammar and words may be strange because they are written in translation. If there's something I don't understand, I hope you ask me any time.)

Most of the Starbounds modes are race-assisted.
I want new animations, new situations.

I thought I'd try it, but Starbound Nexus, Steam workshop, and Chucklefish community seem to be dying. Not only is number of modes small, but there are many modes that are important as updates are stopped even if mode is released.

I'm afraid I won't get any attention if I make it here and just waste my time, so I'm reluctant to touch mode.

There are many ideas. I am not sure if that is an idea that can be realized.

I'll write down my ideas below, so I want you to evaluate whether it's feasible or if StarBound would be more fun if these were added.

I hope Defeat mod supports more monsters. Even Erchius Ghost.

Players will also be able to capture NPCs.
The captured NPC becomes basically a slave. You can fight with a player, be a sailor, use it for sex drive, or sell it to a merchant if you're tired or short of money.

A market station can appear and be built in space.
Instead of getting a market station separately, we are basically thinking about changing the station to a market station.
This place, which buys and sells anything, is also good for slaves to buy, sell, and add to the poor quests.

A pirate appears in the universe.
When riding on a mek, a random attack and defeat at the station adds a quest to the player being overtaken or enslaved and escaping from slavery. This would be good for 1.4Update bounty hunters as well.

Let's increase the population.
Frankly, the planets in Starbounds have too little population. It would be nice if there were two to three cities on a planet and two to three times more people than there are now, but it is not certain if StarBound would be possible because of its high performance.

Add new furniture and animations.
In addition to the addition of animation to basic furniture, I hope various restraints and furniture will be added. Baby animation is good and hard animation is good.

Add city concept.
I hope the city is divided into roles that are not divided into ethnic groups.
There are buildings like research institutes and prisons, but there are no cities.
A city full of laboratories, scholars, futuristic equipment, lawless cities made by people of all kinds, cities built on huge trees. I wish cities would be more varied and give me various quests.

A deeper relationship
I hope the relationship with NPCs will deepen, such as the addition of a favorable impression system that allows them to marry NPCs and merchants to sell them cheaper and buy them more expensive.
If relations deepen, more diverse situations are likely to emerge. NTR or NTL may be possible, or as the public sentiment of the Colony you built rises and falls, there may be insurrection or more taxes paid by residents.

This is the only thing that comes to mind.
I don't do anything about moding and I don't know how to draw a dot image.
Everyone has a first time, so we can learn it this time, but we said it at the beginning.I'm a little doubtful about it and I'm afraid I can do it.

3 hours ago, UnderRabi said:

(The grammar and words may be strange because they are written in translation. If there's something I don't understand, I hope you ask me any time.)

Most of the Starbounds modes are race-assisted.
I want new animations, new situations.

I thought I'd try it, but Starbound Nexus, Steam workshop, and Chucklefish community seem to be dying. Not only is number of modes small, but there are many modes that are important as updates are stopped even if mode is released.

I'm afraid I won't get any attention if I make it here and just waste my time, so I'm reluctant to touch mode.

There are many ideas. I am not sure if that is an idea that can be realized.

I'll write down my ideas below, so I want you to evaluate whether it's feasible or if StarBound would be more fun if these were added.

t the beginning.I'm a little doubtful about it and I'm afraid I can do it.

Alright, lets see what you have to say!

Don't be afraid to speak up, as long as your ideas don't break rules and standards of our little community (guidelines and such) there is no problem in saying what's in your mind.

That said, i'll see what these ideas are...

I hope Defeat mod supports more monsters. Even Erchius Ghost.

So, this one, its interesting. Defeat support for monsters is being tested, though, for monsters with special AI's, like the Erchius Ghost, Farm creatures, etc, implementation will take a while longer.

Players will also be able to capture NPCs.

The captured NPC becomes basically a slave. You can fight with a player, be a sailor, use it for sex drive, or sell it to a merchant if you're tired or short of money.

That's been requested, fabled, speculated, and suggested several times. Sadly, it ain't easy fitting humans inside pokéballs.

A market station can appear and be built in space.
Instead of getting a market station separately, we are basically thinking about changing the station to a market station.
This place, which buys and sells anything, is also good for slaves to buy, sell, and add to the poor quests.

Integrated into the previous one, interesting, but player-made stations see little use in general, sadly.

A pirate appears in the universe.

When riding on a mek, a random attack and defeat at the station adds a quest to the player being overtaken or enslaved and escaping from slavery. This would be good for 1.4Update bounty hunters as well.

Enforcing things on the player like that is never something that goes well with everyone-- not only that, but is very difficult to pull off without issues. Imagine removing all items from a players inventory to try and do a forced mission, but being unable to save those items and return them to the player later.

Let's increase the population.

Frankly, the planets in Starbounds have too little population. It would be nice if there were two to three cities on a planet and two to three times more people than there are now, but it is not certain if StarBound would be possible because of its high performance.

NPC's are indeed one of the largest sources of server lag, and structures spawn as many NPC's as they want. Its not something we in the adult modding community have under our belt or in our interest, really. There are already mods that do this, among Extra Dungeons, FU and such.

Add new furniture and animations.

In addition to the addition of animation to basic furniture, I hope various restraints and furniture will be added. Baby animation is good and hard animation is good.

UUUUUHHHHH.....

I'll be honest, i have no clue what "baby animation and hard animation" you refer to.
Otherwise, more positions are animations are indeed something we'd like to add, BUT:
With every new position, species support creators would basically have to update all their mods. Poor Alastor holds property over several of them, and he alone would need to update and draw about 15 different species support multiple by however many new positions would be added.

Add city concept.

I hope the city is divided into roles that are not divided into ethnic groups.
There are buildings like research institutes and prisons, but there are no cities.
A city full of laboratories, scholars, futuristic equipment, lawless cities made by people of all kinds, cities built on huge trees. I wish cities would be more varied and give me various quests.

You're again, tapping on the note of extra NPC dungeons and structures. Not something for us here to add, and something that is already out there.

A deeper relationship
I hope the relationship with NPCs will deepen, such as the addition of a favorable impression system that allows them to marry NPCs and merchants to sell them cheaper and buy them more expensive.
If relations deepen, more diverse situations are likely to emerge. NTR or NTL may be possible, or as the public sentiment of the Colony you built rises and falls, there may be insurrection or more taxes paid by residents.

That's something some users have been trying to pull off for a while, a NPC interaction revamp is something everyone wants. Sadly, not something easy to pull off. Has been so intense, a single man tried to make it and after 3 months, he barely scratched the surface.

This is the only thing that comes to mind.

I don't do anything about moding and I don't know how to draw a dot image.
Everyone has a first time, so we can learn it this time, but we said it at the beginning.I'm a little doubtful about it and I'm afraid I can do it.

It is normal to be nervous about your skill when stepping into modding, but its all about taking the first step and persevering. It'll be frustrating at times, that's unavoidable, but you can most definitely persist into learning modding. Heck, i'm not a great modder, i just try for long enough.

Anyhow, altogether nice suggestions, most are unbased and very difficult to even consider, but they're all things most users would definitely welcome into the game.

18 minutes ago, red3dred said:

That's been requested, fabled, speculated, and suggested several times. Sadly, it ain't easy fitting humans inside pokéballs.

Would it be possible to proceed in Defeat's add-on format instead of pokéballs?

Is there a possibility that if we move forward in a way that allows us to enslave, rather than simply being raped and ended in the event of defeat?

23 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Enforcing things on the player like that is never something that goes well with everyone-- not only that, but is very difficult to pull off without issues. Imagine removing all items from a players inventory to try and do a forced mission, but being unable to save those items and return them to the player later.

What would it be like to decide what items are taken according to the level of difficulty in the game?

For Casual, most of them are newbies who try the game for the first time, or those who want to enjoy the content of the game quickly, so they're penalized to the point that they're simply losing their pixels, just like when they die.

Wouldn't it be okay if the Survival allows you to determine the maximum rating of items that will be taken away from you, but higher-grade weapons will be stored in the basic storage box on the spacecraft, or if you can use the setup file to determine the maximum rating of items that will be taken away?

In HardCore, everything is lost and tried to escape with the feeling of being given the last chance, but if you fail to escape, you're going to die.

I think it's okay to be taken to the nest as a parent if you're defeated by monsters by compatibility with other dungeon modes.

13 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I'll be honest, i have no clue what "baby animation and hard animation" you refer to.

I'm a little embarrassed because the translator translated Birth into Baby.

Hard animation literally means hard core. Deep Throat or whatever, like guro or ryona.

However, I think it would be a little hard to express this with Starbounds.

12 hours ago, UnderRabi said:
  • Would it be possible to proceed in Defeat's add-on format instead of pokéballs? Is there a possibility that if we move forward in a way that allows us to enslave, rather than simply being raped and ended in the event of defeat?

• What would it be like to decide what items are taken according to the level of difficulty in the game?

For Casual, most of them are newbies who try the game for the first time, or those who want to enjoy the content of the game quickly, so they're penalized to the point that they're simply losing their pixels, just like when they die.

Wouldn't it be okay if the Survival allows you to determine the maximum rating of items that will be taken away from you, but higher-grade weapons will be stored in the basic storage box on the spacecraft, or if you can use the setup file to determine the maximum rating of items that will be taken away?

In HardCore, everything is lost and tried to escape with the feeling of being given the last chance, but if you fail to escape, you're going to die.

I think it's okay to be taken to the nest as a parent if you're defeated by monsters by compatibility with other dungeon modes.

• I'm a little embarrassed because the translator translated Birth into Baby. Hard animation literally means hard core. Deep Throat or whatever, like guro or ryona. However, I think it would be a little hard to express this with Starbounds.

So, these 3 points:

• Most definitely, it would be possible to have the defeated enemy not only convert to friendly but change "career" to slave, thus making them able to do other actions. It is something some users want to pull off, but again, not part of the main-stream API. Hopefully a group works on it as a side project.
  • Well, there is the problem. The sheer amount of work needed to make a script for doing all that, would simply be something that non-professional developers wouldn't do unpaid. Its all in all a neat idea, i wouldn't disagree to see Defeat be used in more interesting and captivating ways, not just a way to constantly avoid death, but this is a lot of work for anyone to pull off without payment, or a lot of contribution. Not to mention the sheer incompatibility with things like inventory mods, modded items, etc.
  • Lol, understandable. Birth animations aren't something people want to actually do, a bit too touchy of a subject, and while users would love actual offspring special NPC's, better NPC relations and such, it borders too close to breaking the underaged rules of both LoversLab and Discord for us. As it has been said: "Adding children and kids to Sexbound is cool and all, but some will want to enable them for Sex, and that is something we can't even risk to have happen, because its out of our control, and someone will most certainly do it."
    • As for the hard-core animations, more animations, yet again, "welcome but multiply other's work". We actually have someone work on something like that, a special animation, but its currently very complicated and difficult, something most users can't pull off on their own, leaving it up to me or Locuturus to add them for testing purposes and evaluation. And indeed, its a bit harder to express the "Hard-core" element without heavy visual elements.
  • 1 month later...

It always felt horrible to me that the creators of a mod are litteraly held responsible of what other modders are doing with their work. Before, in sex mod, they implemented child protections to avoid them being activated by mistake. Now, if they don't loose time making an elaborated protection and make sure to update it if somehow they learn it was bypassed, they are generally accused as if they willingly allowed it to happen.

Sometime I wish modders could do a sex mod without risking abuse simply because they prefer to focus on functionalities rather than idiot proofing.

Ah well...

For relationships there was datebound as SFW. But I admit I didn't play with it as I always restart the game before having tenants ^^

On 8/30/2019 at 3:09 AM, red3dred said:

who says we need to take way the items? why not just have the player in handcuffs and the goal is the key get them off then shoot up the place.

Archived