General armor replacer for more skimpy clothes? Can I use any even if sexout body is not supported?

Akhlys

So.. I love all the sexout content, but I'm a bit sad that all default armor/clohes are so chaste

so, instead of asking for a specific armor replacer (tho share if you know a good one), let me just ask.. can I use any armor replacer, even if it's not for the body sexout includes? or do the armor replacers have to adhere to the body?

I'd guess that it doesn't matter and that stuff like breast size may differ between nude and clothed if you used one not for that body type, but I don't know. Can I use all armor replacers or only those for the body used in sexout (I did not install any other body, so it's T6M BnB)?

I don't want "stripper look for everyone" but the default where nothing is even remotely sexy is bad as well.

also, I have and use sexout pregnancy. I installed the pregnancy extended superpack which adds preg features to all armors. Can I still use different armors? I'd expect the pregnancy belly won't show, but will it prevent pregnancy? I wouldn't care too much if I had the belly only when nude but not when in clothing. Sure, would be better if not but beggars can't be choosers. I'm just not sure if having a non-preg--supported outfit wouldn't just render my body invisible as soon as I got knocked up. I missed the extended pregnancy clothes at first and some pregnant women had invisible bodies.

so, TL;DR: can I use any skimpy clothes replacement no matter which body I use?

EDIT: well I found a replacer for th e body with some nice clothes so I think this is an obsolete question now

Archived