[mod] Mai&Kula_dress

Mai&Kula_dress

Thanks for:

Vagonumero13: rdbtool, g1mtools and REDELBE

Ausgeek: 3dmigoto tools for blender

Game version 1.09; REDELB version 1.1
1.The costume that this mod comes into effect is the costume of the maid.
2.How to use:
Unzip and copy to the game root directory to cover,Select Maid and press F to display。

This mod is nice as it allows Kula and Mai to wear summer dresses but I've noticed Kula uses NICO's body, would it be possible to take NICO's dress, panties and sandals and use them on top of Kula's naked body?.

I suppose that means doing some modeling but it would only make Kula look better, she's got some really bad neck angles with this outfit.

9 hours ago, Alter Zero said:

This mod is nice as it allows Kula and Mai to wear summer dresses but I've noticed Kula uses NICO's body, would it be possible to take NICO's dress, panties and sandals and use them on top of Kula's naked body?.

I suppose that means doing some modeling but it would only make Kula look better, she's got some really bad neck angles with this outfit.

Yes, Kula's neck is indeed there, because Kula's neck and Nico's body discomfort are very good, so I have not made any changes. Mai's neck is more compatible with Nyotengu's body, so I changed their neck.

9 hours ago, Alter Zero said:

It’s a good idea to use Nico’s dresses, underpants and sandals and use them on Kula’s naked, but there is a problem with the soft body of the clothing chest, because Kula’s soft body is different from Nico’s soft body. There is also the physical effect of the skirt itself. For these reasons Nico's dress can't be used directly on Kula's body.