Application Error 5

Hentai-chan

I decided to download Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3 and TTW after I watched a MATN's Fallout 3 is better than you think. It suddenly had the urge to play some Fallout. I downloaded all of them and I thought I will do a bit of test run before I get my hopes too high and installed a bare minimum of mods for New Vegas. NVSE, Anti-crash, Stutter Remover (as well as the one for windows 10), MCM and Weapon Mod Menu. Nothing else. I installed these mods using Vortex from Nexus mods. I verified cache several times but every time there is another file that is missing. I tried uninstalled and reinstalling to no avail. The game just refuses to launch. But here's the interesting thing. I remember that I ran New Vegas on this computer and nothing is different from back then to now. Same OS, same graphics card, same everything, except I installed mods using a custom FOMM build instead of vortex. And FOMM has a tendency of bloating free space on my hard drive. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or is it back to FOMM for me?

Yes in NV there was this file always downloading, it was not an issue, ignore it.

Application error 5, can't help but I do remember it was not something strictly related of the game but something related with steam...

Archived