Deviously Enslaved Continued SE

So i get into a conversation as male PC, and they say they are going to sell me and the screen goes black. It looks like it loads, and then it start to load me into an area before CTDing. I really only have simple slavery plus plus installed and not much else besides the requirements. I tried looking for a papyrus log in the logs folder in skyrim but don't see anything from today.

dec issue.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else get a weird issue where they get like an orange glow on their character after being enslaved, having it set a new owner and the not being able to move or act at all. I can go into the regular menu and start menu but my character won't move and trying to use console or debug commands don't seem to fix it.I'm not sure if it's from this mod or because I have SD+ installed but my character can't move after being enslaved.

• 2 months later...

I can't seem to get this mod to do anything but let me talk to my follower about bdsm stuff. Which is cool, but not if I have to initiate it. In fact...it kind of makes submission pointless in many ways. Does this mod forcegreet at all, like ever? Does it make the follower demand sex? Because Deviously Enslaved doesn't unless I'm enslaved. Well actually my horse did and I dont use creature stuff. like the only follower I can get to forcegreet me...is my horse???? DF just doesn't forcegreet period. I don't know what its supposed to do. It certainly feels designed for a male player.

It says I need to offer sex? But there's no dialogue for it. Does this just not work for Interesting NpCs or something? Cause I can't get anyone to forcegreet, demand. Or anything. It feels like there's no actual things that ever lead to sex in this mod. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 9:16 PM, LynErso666 said:

I can't seem to get this mod to do anything but let me talk to my follower about bdsm stuff. Which is cool, but not if I have to initiate it. In fact...it kind of makes submission pointless in many ways. Does this mod forcegreet at all, like ever? Does it make the follower demand sex? Because Deviously Enslaved doesn't unless I'm enslaved. Well actually my horse did and I dont use creature stuff. like the only follower I can get to forcegreet me...is my horse???? DF just doesn't forcegreet period. I don't know what its supposed to do. It certainly feels designed for a male player.

It says I need to offer sex? But there's no dialogue for it. Does this just not work for Interesting NpCs or something? Cause I can't get anyone to forcegreet, demand. Or anything. It feels like there's no actual things that ever lead to sex in this mod. 

The mod isn't working for you if you are not seeing forcegreets.  If anything, the mod has too many forcegreets, because the cooldown feature doesn't work as intended.  Can you see DEC in the MCM menu?  If, so, change the parameters of who can approach and what vulnerabilities the PC needs to have to be approached.

Remember also that you have to make the PC vulnerable to get any approaches.  A collar plus nudity works. 

If you don;t see DEC in the MCM, welcome to the club.  I don;t know of any way other than the MCM to change the mod's parameters.

3 hours ago, grumbler said:

If you don;t see DEC in the MCM, welcome to the club. 

i have DEC very low in my mod order list, actually, it's one of the last ones right before the alternate start mods. not sure if this helps at all, but may be worth trying if you can't get an MCM

On 4/30/2021 at 8:01 AM, grumbler said:

The mod isn't working for you if you are not seeing forcegreets.  If anything, the mod has too many forcegreets, because the cooldown feature doesn't work as intended.  Can you see DEC in the MCM menu?  If, so, change the parameters of who can approach and what vulnerabilities the PC needs to have to be approached.

Remember also that you have to make the PC vulnerable to get any approaches.  A collar plus nudity works. 

If you don;t see DEC in the MCM, welcome to the club.  I don;t know of any way other than the MCM to change the mod's parameters.

Oh crap you are soooo right. After uninstalling sexlab approach it works. The force greets for Devious Followers still didn't work tho so I did away with that one. This mods settings all seem to work for me. Are you changing the values manually via the console for delay? Because even if you can use help to see mod's settings, that will not work with mods that use quests over scripts to move about.

But this mod totally shows up in my MCM. Its definitely not low on my load order tho. I mean I have 411 plugins and 906 mods installed. So I would triple check your reqs and run FNIS and maybe even resort in Vortex as it has LOOT built in and also uses its own intelligence. If you don't use Vortex, you could always force it and use the command: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Thats a tried and true method of refreshing too but won't work very quickly if you're processor is a bit slow. Try doing it in a small cell with not much going on and stay out menus, including the console, for a little bit. You should see it in your MCM. Let me know if you don't.

17 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Oh crap you are soooo right. After uninstalling sexlab approach it works. The force greets for Devious Followers still didn't work tho so I did away with that one. This mods settings all seem to work for me. Are you changing the values manually via the console for delay? Because even if you can use help to see mod's settings, that will not work with mods that use quests over scripts to move about.

But this mod totally shows up in my MCM. Its definitely not low on my load order tho. I mean I have 411 plugins and 906 mods installed. So I would triple check your reqs and run FNIS and maybe even resort in Vortex as it has LOOT built in and also uses its own intelligence. If you don't use Vortex, you could always force it and use the command: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Thats a tried and true method of refreshing too but won't work very quickly if you're processor is a bit slow. Try doing it in a small cell with not much going on and stay out menus, including the console, for a little bit. You should see it in your MCM. Let me know if you don't.

Alas.I have tried all of these fixes, with no joy.   I even have Jaxon's MCM kicker, which works and gives me the success message, but this mod and Devious Training don't show up in the MCM (though each did the very first time I ran the game with those mods added  but never again even when I did a clean save and restarted the mods).

This wasn't an issue in the LE versions of these mods.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 11:03 AM, grumbler said:

Alas.I have tried all of these fixes, with no joy.   I even have Jaxon's MCM kicker, which works and gives me the success message, but this mod and Devious Training don't show up in the MCM (though each did the very first time I ran the game with those mods added  but never again even when I did a clean save and restarted the mods).

This wasn't an issue in the LE versions of these mods.

Wowww that's insane. I'm so sorry. I can't believe it. That must have been soooo upsetting. I hope your playthrough is still working out with your other mods tho. 

On 5/2/2021 at 2:03 PM, grumbler said:

(though each did the very first time I ran the game with those mods added  but never again even when I did a clean save and restarted the mods).

did you install anything new between the first time you ran it, and after the cleaned save/restart ? or even update any mods at all inbetween those 2 times ?

one thing that you can try, would be to create a brand new save, and then disable every mods except the standard utilties and such. make sure these all work, and then activate one mod at a time, make sure it has an MCM, save and activate the next one. maybe by process of elimination, it can finally work, but i fear it could be some kind of conflict going on, or something that the cleaning did.

it happened to me once, i lost DFW, DEC and DCL for over a month, and it wasn't until i did a full reinstall of everything, and unlinked / relinked my MMO that things finally started working again. i'd hate to see someone else go through that crap.

• 1 month later...

REQUEST

I love this mod, and I have been using it forever at this point, but I can no longer ignore this issue, as it completely breaks my immersion whenever I play. I am not experienced at this kind of thing, but my intuition and experience working with the creation engine tells me that it is something that someone with more experience modding the game could fix for me with relative ease.

Long story short, I like to have male NPCs chase after me with the prospect of being enslaved or staying free depending on if I can outmaneuver them or not. For this purpose, I use the mod Deviously Enslaved to get male NPCs to chase and enslave me. The mod is perfect for this, except in one key regard, which is why I am making this request to anyone who thinks they can fix it for me, because I suck at scripting.

My dilemma is this; unlike Forcegreets executed by some other mods - such as Prison Overhaul - those executed by Deviously Enslaved also make greeters slow down right before greeting the player. This is a huge problem for me, as it means that the male NPCs are unable to catch me unless I make them unreasonably fast, or me unreasonably slow. I have tried to mitigate this reality (with mods like Weightmorphs and SL Survival) by making the player character somewhat slower and male NPCs a bit faster, but as I just stated, this type of mitigation only works if I make the speed difference truly immersion breaking. For that reason, I am putting out a request for a separate version of the mod that does not have this annoying and redundant slow-down-right-before-greeting-player effect on the DE Forcegreet.

My long time enjoyment and immersion has been absolutely shattered by this and it has plagued me for a long time, so please, if anyone can help me, it would be a godsend.

Edited by Coalstorm
  • 3 months later...
On 7/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, Coalstorm said:

REQUEST

I love this mod, and I have been using it forever at this point, but I can no longer ignore this issue, as it completely breaks my immersion whenever I play. I am not experienced at this kind of thing, but my intuition and experience working with the creation engine tells me that it is something that someone with more experience modding the game could fix for me with relative ease.

Long story short, I like to have male NPCs chase after me with the prospect of being enslaved or staying free depending on if I can outmaneuver them or not. For this purpose, I use the mod Deviously Enslaved to get male NPCs to chase and enslave me. The mod is perfect for this, except in one key regard, which is why I am making this request to anyone who thinks they can fix it for me, because I suck at scripting.

My dilemma is this; unlike Forcegreets executed by some other mods - such as Prison Overhaul - those executed by Deviously Enslaved also make greeters slow down right before greeting the player. This is a huge problem for me, as it means that the male NPCs are unable to catch me unless I make them unreasonably fast, or me unreasonably slow. I have tried to mitigate this reality (with mods like Weightmorphs and SL Survival) by making the player character somewhat slower and male NPCs a bit faster, but as I just stated, this type of mitigation only works if I make the speed difference truly immersion breaking. For that reason, I am putting out a request for a separate version of the mod that does not have this annoying and redundant slow-down-right-before-greeting-player effect on the DE Forcegreet.

My long time enjoyment and immersion has been absolutely shattered by this and it has plagued me for a long time, so please, if anyone can help me, it would be a godsend.

I feel like a fish trying to explain how to fly here since I'm not a modder but this mod hasn't been updated in months and this is or was an issue for this person I'd like to hazard a guess that there is a setting in the mod that determines the speed of the offending greeter and/or the radius at which the slowdown in relation to the player occurs. Either up the speed of the greeter when they are slow or lower the radius at which they are slow.

• 4 weeks later...

I am just wondering as i did not see it in the description.

But where or how can i get the collars i am missing.

Banned Collar

Whore Collar

Naked Collar

Were these from a different mod?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

(Repost, sorry, first was in wrong thread, but see this below there for a bit of explanation about signed 32 bit integers)
I'm a bit new to papyrus scripting, but I found somewhere that an int is a 32bit signed, so aren't these hot-looping? Then int exp could never get to that value, right?

Scripts/Source/crdeplayermonitorscript.psc:2621:
while exp < 2147483648 
Scripts/Source/crdeplayermonitorscript.psc:3189:
while exp < 2147483648 
Scripts/Source/crdemodsmonitorscript.psc:1904:
while exp < 2147483648 

in Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v13.25.0, post where I first mentioned this: here
You could test with something along the lines of:

; int32 0x8000000 has highest bit set, is negative, shouldn't be tested as > decimal
while exp != 0x80000000
Edited by picobyte
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

guys can someone recommend the best place to get enslaved at? for the best immersion/content variety/ like i i haven't seen much use of cages and all the features, would be great to know which locations and factions can give the expirience, also what do the march quests mean and how do they work?

• 1 month later...

For anyone who still uses this mod that can help me, the thing I am missing with this mod is the ability to edit the SD masters that can be set for the distant enslave. There's a whole section in the LE thread to describe the process of editing the script within the CK, but I just couldn't get it to work when i tried some months ago:

Adding/Removing SD Distance Masters on your end

If you want different master options for SD Distant (Given) than what is already there, or want to remove one, You'll need to add/remove them with creation kit, although you might be able to remove them with just TESVEdit

One additional caveat: if you try to modify the properties of a script, through creation kit's quest "properties" window, and you don't have all the soft mods installed that show up in that file, creation kit will error and show you nothing. You can get around this by temporarily installing these dummy files,, which will fool CK into thinking there are no soft dependencies, allowing you to modify the properties. Don't forget to revert when you want to play: the dummy files are empty and will do nothing in-game, they are only for modifying with CK, and will break DEC if you try to play with them.

Open Creation kit

Open Deviously enslaved as the active file

Ignore warnings, yes to all, they don't affect anything

type "crdeDist" into the object window to show the crdeDistanceEnslave, double click to open the quest window

On the top of the window are tabs, click the far right tab labeled scripts

Open the first script attached to this quest, 'crdedistantenslavescript' select it and hit properties or double click

Select the property SDMasters which is a list

To Delete NPC, from the right side of the list by select the NPC and hit 'delete'

To Add NPC, hit add button which should add a "None" npc, select this NPC and fill out the details below.

- be advised you normally have to know where that NPC is found in the gameworld (cell) to find them in the list

- it's often helpful to visit the NPC in game first, open console while next to them, select them for the ID and then compare with the ID in creation kit

- if they don't match, maybe you selected fog in-game between you and the character (does 'kill' kill them? no? wrong ID), or maybe you haven't found the right character in the creation kit yet. Maybe searching through the game's files with TESVEdit will help you find where that NPC is located in the game data

But I couldn't seem to open the crdedistantenslavescript, despite using the dummy files. Is the dummy file out of date or is there something else im missing?
  • 5 months later...