IFFY's Mod All in one Pack 1.08 (Final)

@rjqnraos19

Thank you for the mods.  I've been having a lot of fun with them.

I have a question though.  For your body enhancement mods, would it work for newer costumes if I just copied one of the "body_kidsrfr.g1t" file and renamed it into the newer costume number?

For example,

MPR_Muscle_Character_kasCOS006_body_kidsrfr.g1t -> MPR_Muscle_Characcter_kasCOS031_body_kidsrfr.g1t

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, rjqnraos19 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V3lzS5cA90zyP8xHoLZulX2QdrXDwYwJ/view?usp=sharing

More contents are included now in 1.01

- Alt hot summer mod,

- Fix ninja alpha map

- enhanced body, eyeball

Can't remember some mods. xP

Bro, thank you for the work, but can you somehow reduce its volume? More than 1.3 GB, this is too much for one mod. I do not have a very fast internet and I have to download this file for a long time.
Or, if you can’t reduce the size in any way, then at least split this file into parts, for example, by characters. I do not need all the characters, I would download only those that are interesting to me and I would need to download a lot less. Thanks.

4 hours ago, chuball said:

Thanks for your good work.  However, I am a newbie to the mod.  May I know how to install the mod to the game?  Thanks.

You need a tool called REDELBE. It can be found here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120211-vagonumero13-tools-redelbe-rdbtool-g1mtools-doa6decsave-update-12-november-redelbe-16-and-rdbtool-16/

Unpack the REDELBE to your Dead or Alive 6 game folder and then unpack this mod pack to the REDELBE folder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...