Help? My baby is missing

Sooo my character gets pregnant and has now given birth - she's the proud mother of a baby ghoul - only problem is the baby has been replaced by a exclamation mark so i guess im missing textures or something - can anyone help tell me where they are as i have installed all the required mods - character even looked pregnant etc but i must have missed the baby textures somewhere :P

thank you

I'm seeing the same thing with my characters offspring. She had a hispanic and Caucasion female and once I equip them I get the missing mesh icon. Only happen on equip though, the ground mesh works though its just a purple box, so Im guessing we might just be waiting for an equipped mesh.

I'm seeing the same thing with my characters offspring. She had a hispanic and Caucasion female and once I equip them I get the missing mesh icon. Only happen on equip though' date=' the ground mesh works though its just a purple box, so Im guessing we might just be waiting for an equipped mesh.

[/quote']

yeah exactly the same, just a purple box :)

They are not baby meshes as such' date=' it just spawns a child NPC.

You need the data AND core pack from here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198

All the requirements from here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3455

That is the only thing I can think of for now.

[/quote']

well i checked and double checked and i have all the them loaded so idk :(

When you "equip" the baby through menu the pregnancy mod uses the backpack from the Tomb Raider Outfit found here...so if you do not have the backpack mesh in the correct folder you will get the exclamation mark

correct folder is:

C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\meshes\clothes\LaraCroft

(Btw there already is a baby model but it is not made equipable yet..that`s why the "baby" is just a backpack for now ^^)

When you "equip" the baby through menu the pregnancy mod uses the backpack from the Tomb Raider Outfit found here...so if you do not have the backpack mesh in the correct folder you will get the exclamation mark

correct folder is:

C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\meshes\clothes\LaraCroft

(Btw there already is a baby model but it is not made equipable yet..that`s why the "baby" is just a backpack for now ^^)

awwww thank you so much x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived