Soliciting Novac motel room help

Hello all

I have been hanging about the site for a bit now trying out mods for fallout nv but this is my first post which I hope I'm posting in the right section.

After trying out many mods I've got to a point where I would like to jump in and learn a thing or two about creating my own mod.

I started off creating a home mod for the Novac motel room, however has it progressed it lead to more and more complications. The reason for choosing the Novac motel room was to give a bit more atmosphere to the room whilst using the mod sexout soliciting. My end goal was to upgrade the rooms used by the prostitutes along with the lobby and maybe use some of the empty rooms for learning and adding additional content.

The problem I have at the moment is that the original novac player room has been replaced with the sexout soliciting one, there are no changes to the room other than the added markers. The room added by soliciting is contained within an esm file but the room I create within geck is esp and will not load over it so I can check the room, because it is a duplicate from the soliciting room if I disable soliciting it will not load over the original room either.

So my first question is do I need to use fnedit to open soliciting and replace the room with my room and add any custom meshes/textures to my fallout/data folder?

Archived