These are basically Zaria's Slave boots that I modified meshes from mix and matched from other stuff I've come across

FEET ARE UNP

Requirements:
HDT High Heel
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213

credit:
The Shackles themselves are from the Budoka set
The feet is from the UN7B High Heel feet mod by Alan and H2CO3 from ANK that I edited in Outfit studio to make the toes spread apart a bit as well as more angular while puffy on some parts? lol i dunno what to call it

CBBE version?
Not right now. Though I use the cbbe textures, I made it so that my personal version of this mod would use a 2nd set of textures for the feet alone to use that instead of the default skin. But to do that I had to recolor the UNP textures to closely resemble the skin color of my default CBBE skin.
PS: I'm not really that good of a modder. I have no scripting background nor did I study how to use fancy 3d softwares. Most things I learned are thru trial and error while fiddling with CK, Outfit Studio, and the Nif files themselves as well as asking around here and getting help from helpful people  while just ignoring asshole comments who'd rather rage and point out im a noob but offer no help at all.
Anyways most mods I have are for just personal plays so I tend to overlook my own buggy mistakes since  I never really planned on sharing them back then. So if someone would be willing to convert this mod into CBBE then I have no issues with that at all.

Anyways I tried to make this as simple and stand alone as I can

Slaveboots Hodni.rar

20190809000613_1.jpg

20190809000647_1.jpg

20190809000655_1.jpg