How to import a character as an NPC into another save

Fomebs

What I mean is to use one of your saved characters inside another save game (with a different player character) as an NPC.

Is this possible? I really want to use all the characters I've created in one game, but I can't find a way to do it.

I've tried using the command "createfullactorcopy" on my character in one save, learning the ID of the copy, and then typing the command "enable " in the other save, but that didn't work (I wasn't really hoping it would). Anyone know if there is a way?

I think Wrye Bash has such an option. Export your character to a new esp file as a NPC. The NPC would only have your characters face, not its inventory, but that's easily fixed ingame. :D

CreateFullActorCopy and such won't work because it only affects your current savegame, the changes can't cross over to another one.

I think Wrye Bash has such an option. Export your character to a new esp file as a NPC. The NPC would only have your characters face' date=' not its inventory, but that's easily fixed ingame. :D

CreateFullActorCopy and such won't work because it only affects your current savegame, the changes can't cross over to another one.

[/quote']

Ah, thank you.

So Wrye Bash is the answer once more. I always avoid using that because the interface is kind of confusing; guess I'll have to get used to it.

Archived