Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

hmm,  does it do it without mimick?  Just through the normal shouts?  (not that I would be able to help in that situation, but you could tell the mimick chest author).

Pretty sure ECE isnt a direct requirement for mods that include expression functionality, but it you dont have it installed you're really missing out.

You can open console and type Mfg expression 7 afterwards to reset expression back to normal.

See: http://levelupguides.com/skyrim/mfg-facial-expressions/

Edit:  Oops, "Mfg expression 7 100"

It happens also when I use the shouts, so it's due to the main mod. I don't use ECE because I got Racemenu with Chargen, which also adds many ECE sliders, but I don't remember having any for expressions.

I'll try that mod that you linked anyways, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the actual expression, the problem must be some running script (that makes the character do that face) that for some reason is fucking the save function. Before trying it, I'd suppose that with that mod I'll be able to get her face back to normal, but the script will still be active and ready to CTD.

[EDIT] Yup, still CTDs. Isn't there a way to see what scripts the mod s running, and some console code to terminate them? Maybe some "reset PC" code?

It happens also when I use the shouts, so it's due to the main mod. I don't use ECE because I got Racemenu with Chargen, which also adds many ECE sliders, but I don't remember having any for expressions.

I'll try that mod that you linked anyways, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the actual expression, the problem must be some running script (that makes the character do that face) that for some reason is fucking the save function. Before trying it, I'd suppose that with that mod I'll be able to get her face back to normal, but the script will still be active and ready to CTD.

[EDIT] Yup, still CTDs. Isn't there a way to see what scripts the mod s running, and some console code to terminate them? Maybe some "reset PC" code?

I can confirm that it's the Estrus mod causing the CTD on save. I am unsure what it is exactly, but it's probably an ongoing script. The non-resetting face is a symptom to the problem. I would avoid using any mod that utilizes the Estrus shouts (or anything that can prompt those particular scripts) until the modder fixes it. Until then, you can let the modder know about it or try fixing it yourself. I usually have Estrus active, but I rarely if ever use it in play, so it might be best I keep it off...

I can confirm that it's the Estrus mod causing the CTD on save. I am unsure what it is exactly, but it's probably an ongoing script. The non-resetting face is a symptom to the problem. I would avoid using any mod that utilizes the Estrus shouts (or anything that can prompt those particular scripts) until the modder fixes it. Until then, you can let the modder know about it or try fixing it yourself. I usually have Estrus active, but I rarely if ever use it in play, so it might be best I keep it off...

I downloaded Estru yesterday to go with Estru Chaurus and I've not noticed any CTD after the animations run, only had it for a day but I've had it run a few times to make sure it was working and no crashes.

You mean using the shouts, or through Estrus Chaurus? EC only uses the animations, so it shouldn't cause any crash. Did you try to save? If it works for you it might be that the problem is caused by a mod conflict. I guess I'll do more tests...

Via Estru Chaurus, just tried the shout version and then tried to save as soon as PC stood up and it crashed.

As I said, Estrus Chaurus doesn't really work with the Estrus mod itself, it just borrows the animations. You can have FNIS deactivated, as long as you got it installed Estrus Chaurus will be able to use its animations anyways.

I got an answer from the creator of the mod in the Nexus thread asking me to try to use the shout while sneaking and see if there's any change, so let's test this and see what happens.

[EDIT] Nope, still crashing. In fact, it crashes when doing that, no need even to save, lol. I hope this gets fixed soon.

I just installed Estrus for the first time today and I have mixed feelings about it. I too see prop flickering, but that doesn't bother me as much as that damn camera bug after the animation ends where I lose zoom control. Yes sneaking and shouting fixes it, but only partially. I can hit 'F' and toggle between 1st and 3rd person, but my middle mouse scroll remains disabled.

With any luck, our significant talent here at LL will eventually find fixes for this stuff. I'll dabble with it a bit more, but I doubt it will remain on my load list.

Does anyone know if this mod can be used to induce pregnancy in a NPC?Like with Hentai Pregnancy mod?

The estru mod itself doesn't, you could get estru and then estru chaurus mod which can cause pregnancy (although its little baby chaurus/eggs that will get born)

Does anyone know if this mod can be used to induce pregnancy in a NPC?Like with Hentai Pregnancy mod?

The estru mod itself doesn't, you could get estru and then estru chaurus mod which can cause pregnancy (although its little baby chaurus/eggs that will get born)

So if i get the estrus charus then my estrus shout will impregnate npcs?I dont really care for the birthing part just the impregnation

So if i get the estrus charus then my estrus shout will impregnate npcs?I dont really care for the birthing part just the impregnation

No there is no way to make the estru shout impregnate to my knowledge.

As far as i know its not sexlab aware as it doesnt affect things like arousal either so none of the pregnancy mods would be either i'd have thought.

Yes, Estrus Chaurus can impregnate NPCs and you can disable any birthing effect.

Yes, Estrus Chaurus can impregnate NPCs and you can disable any birthing effect.

Awesome i´m going to go test it see how well it works

EDIT:Is the pregnancy instant or do i have to wait a bit to see the effects?

EDIT2: Also for clarification what i´m asking is if i can use the shout from regular Estrus to knock up an NPC by having Estrus Charus installed

EDIT2: Also for clarification what i´m asking is if i can use the shout from regular Estrus to knock up an NPC by having Estrus Charus installed

If you are using Estrus Chaurus, the pregnancy is gradual, if it is activated, and dependent on the settings you set for it in it's MCM. Estrus Chaurus only enables pregnancy per chance of getting hit by a Chaurus attack (again, based on your settings). And no, using Estrus shouts will not get a character pregnant. Estrus Chaurus does not link to the shouts whatsoever, so while any of the original Estrus animations will play, the pregnancy will not activate unless by chance of Chaurus spit and/or attack, using Estrus Chaurus. I would recommend looking over all the requirements and details at Estrus Chaurus page for more info on how to make it work.

Hope this helps!

If you are using Estrus Chaurus, the pregnancy is gradual, if it is activated, and dependent on the settings you set for it in it's MCM. Estrus Chaurus only enables pregnancy per chance of getting hit by a Chaurus attack (again, based on your settings). And no, using Estrus shouts will not get a character pregnant. Estrus Chaurus does not link to the shouts whatsoever, so while any of the original Estrus animations will play, the pregnancy will not activate unless by chance of Chaurus spit and/or attack, using Estrus Chaurus. I would recommend looking over all the requirements and details at Estrus Chaurus page for more info on how to make it work.

Hope this helps!

Yeah i saw that topic since i downloaded charus but since they didnt mention the Estrus shouts i had to ask.Guess i´m going to have to get a bit creative for this one hmmmmm

• 4 months later...

I wonder if anyone can give any advice for this? I find that everything works mostly 95%. Sometimes it looks like it sticks at the start of the animation on one of the tenatcles but not enough to bother me. So it's great. The ONE thing that bothers me is each and every time I load my game it tells me I have ti reinstall it. But when I use it without reinstalling, no problems! The issue is that when I load my game or anything and I use the Estrus Mimic, if I get a chest it disappears as it gives me the reinstall warning. Find another chest WITHOUT reloading, works fine.

I guess, in a nutshell, everything works, but I keep getting the warning to re-install when all is working fine, which I don;t understand.

I get that as well sometimes. One solution is to cast Estrus Self, get the fail message then carry on as normal

As long as it's not just me. :D

Though I delete the fail messages. Don't want them lying around everywhere. If I could just remove that part of the mod perhaps in creation kit.... LOL

Ever since Estrus was updated awhile ago, that stupid message appears every time. Even following what it says and making a clean save, then reactivating it still happens. Pretty much the moment I start playing Skyrim, use Estrus and then it works normally after that. I use a Nexus mod for Estrus Mimics, which adds a fun chance the chest is a mimic and summons the Estrus tentacles. If I don't use the shout, the chest vanishes and that stupid note appears. I might just start a collection of how many of those notes I collect :P

Ever since Estrus was updated awhile ago, that stupid message appears every time. Even following what it says and making a clean save, then reactivating it still happens. Pretty much the moment I start playing Skyrim, use Estrus and then it works normally after that. I use a Nexus mod for Estrus Mimics, which adds a fun chance the chest is a mimic and summons the Estrus tentacles. If I don't use the shout, the chest vanishes and that stupid note appears. I might just start a collection of how many of those notes I collect :P

Try to use this version of Estrus instead :) if you don't trust the attachment check the nexus link for this version 

I haven't found any difference in animations but whatever changes have been made in the new version cause me the same issues.

EstrusForSkyrimV093-33102-0-93r1.7z

Try to use this version of Estrus instead :) if you don't trust the attachment check the nexus link for this version 

I haven't found any difference in animations but whatever changes have been made in the new version cause me the same issues.

attachicon.gifEstrusForSkyrimV093-33102-0-93r1.7z

Thanks! I'll give this a try. :D

I switched from the newest, Estrus for Skyrim v103r1,  which caused the message you mention, back one version to Estrus for Skyrim v102r3, which has the exact same animations, it just doesn't have the undress shout which I didn't use anyway. That 'Reinstall Estrus Paper' bug seems to be only in v103.

Has anyone else noticed a persistent change of expression after using the estrus self shout? My pc looks permantly worried now, it can be cleared using the 'mfg reset' command in the console but when you go through a load screen, its back to worried again.

Archived