View File

= Sugar Life =

Supports Game Version   1.69.57.1020

=Recommended Mods=

Wicked Whims by TURBODRIVER

CHANGE LOG

===============================================

=Mod Description=

This mod adds three traits to the game which you can choose in CAS: Sugar Baby, Sugar Daddy, and Sugar Mommy.   

Sugar Baby trait is available for ages from Young Adult to Elder.  

Sugar Daddy/Mommy traits are available for ages from Young Adult to Elder.

1.png.77b36a524b5ec4fef55f9c52032a07ec.png

Sims with Sugar Baby trait can ask Sims with Daddy or Mommy trait to became their Sugar Daddy or Mommy. For that, they need to have the bare minimum of a romantic relationship. Sugar Baby also can ask Sims without Daddy/Mommy traits, but they need to have a high romantic relationship.

1318161399_1(1).png.dcba9edff39a9bbf4df49ef725c98d80.png

The same rule goes for sims with Daddy/Mommy traits: low romance to start Sugar Relationship with Sim with Sugar Baby trait, high romance to start with Sim without the trait. 

Sugar Babies, Daddies, and Mommies can have multiple Sugar Partners, but jealousy is still in play. 

Sims without any Sugar traits can start Sugar Relationship with Sims with Sugar traits, but they also need high romance and they can have just one Sugar Partner at a time. 

When you start Sugar Relationship you will get the relation bit for your Sim. 

840423940_1(2).png.bfa7ce1339da074b6b8eaf960842203f.png

You can develop a relationship with your partner, ask to be girlfriend/boyfriend, even propose. It won't cancel Sugar Agreement. You can stop Sugar Relationship at any time. Depending on the level of your romance and friendship you can stay friends with your partner or become enemies. 

For now, there are two interactions available for Sugar Babies:

'Ask for Daily Allowance' - will earn your Baby 500 Simoleons. You can ask every 12 hours and as long as your Daddy or Mommy is in a good mood they will grant it to you. It also will increase your romance. 

919672671_1(3).png.75b26e0c77792a1c62e74a1435a031b0.png

'Ask for More Money' - will be available after your Sim finished previous interaction. This will bring your Baby from 1500 to 2000 Simoleons, but will only work after you had sex with your Daddy or Mommy and they are satisfied. It can be WW sex or traditional WooHoo. If they are unsatisfied, they will refuse and you will lose a little bit of romance. 

363689736_1(4).png.c2602cf87731d1134dd9954d0eac015f.png

At this moment there is only one interaction for Daddies and Mommies:

'Give Baby Daily Allowance' - you will lose 500 Simoleons, but it will increase your romance. 

There is SugarSocial menu to a computer. You can 'Create Profile' and after that, you will start to get calls from potential Sugar Partners with an invitation on a date where you can get to know each other better. You will also be able to look up all available Sugar Partners on the website and arrange the date yourself.  The date won't commit you to anything but the main goal of the date would be to start Sugar Relationship.

Interaction 'Ask about Sugar Partners' was added to the social menu. That will allow you to know if your potential partner already has any Sugar Arrangements.

Setting Menu - This basically a cheat menu where you can turn any Sim in the world into Sugar Baby, Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mommy. This will help you to populate your world with Sugar Partners without much trouble.

Reward Traits. Now Sugar traits are available in the Reward Store!

========================================================

That's all for now. I didn't have time to add anything more, but I want to know your opinion. If you like it I can add more in the future. Please let me know what I should add to this. Also, this mod is in no way a realistic representation of these kinds of relationships. It's all my fantasy and fanfiction. 

=PATREON CONTENT=

Reveal hidden contents

1668761528_(3258).png.48ae64b55b98d0b4264891c363af8fa4.png

Visit my site! I upload different CC, Lots and Sims and other mods I create.

PATREON

Become a Patron and get early access!

DISCORD

Join my Discord Server for help and conversation!

TO INSTALL: Download just one version of the mod! Unzip and drop all files to your Mods folder. Do not put more than one folder deep!!! 

Thank you to everyone who downloaded this mod!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

• 2 weeks later...

so, just got the latest version from Patreon... and since I don't now if it's allowed to ask in your discord @Ksuihuh I will ask here :D
is there a way to get it to work for teens as well? I know, not on Patreon, for reasons, but maybe a "special LL" add on ?! :D

would be really nice - thanks 

• 1 month later...

What's New in Version 3.0.2a 

• Compatible with Game Version 1.87.40.1030.
  • Sugar Life is Base Game compatible again!  You don't need to Get Together for Gift Interaction to work!
  • Sugar Life won't slow down responses from in-game computers.
  • Sugar Life interactions were added to all mailboxes in the game. Including ones in apartment buildings. 
  • All goals during the date were fixed and now should work.
  • Fixed bug with Sugar Relationship Bit staying after one of the partners' death.
  • SugarApp was added to the phones.
  • The amount of money Sugar Baby gets from Daddy/Mommy will depend on the level of Daddy's/Mommy's wealth.
  • Now Sugar Babies/Daddies/Mommies have Sugar Affection stat and if they won't engage with Sugar lifestyle they will get sad and tense.
  • Sugar Daddies and Mommies can now choose how much money they give to their Sugar Baby. The affection of Sugar Baby correlates with how much money you give them.
  • There are no Sugar Traits in CAS anymore. You can only buy Sugar Traits in Reward Store.
  • Prices of Sugar Traits in Reward Store were decreased.
  • Sugar Babies will get gifts more often if they have high Charisma or WW's Sexexspertise skill as well as Great Kisser or Alluring trait.
  • You won't get calls with invitation to Sugar Date from Sims with whom you have Negative Sentiments. 
  • 'Ask to be Boyfriend/Girlfriend' Interaction works again. 
  • 'Sugar Socials' Menu is available on all computers again.
5 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Seems a bit primitive, technologically speaking, for the year 20,222, don't you think? ?

I mean, you'd think the warp and Lasguns would be a thing by now at least.

You exposed my secret. I'm a Time Lord. I live outside time a and space. 

?? ??  ??  ?? 

Also, my focus is shit.

Hello, i found a bug.

If you fail at dating :

<E n="medal">TIN</E>
      <U n="benefit">
        <L n="loot">
          <T>107713<!--loot_Situation_Buff_Date_NPC_Invite_Tin--></T>   => you earn 10000 (107713 = Loot_Simoleon_10000)
        </L>
        <V n="loot_target" t="enabled">
          <T n="enabled">17523609074246880851<!--ksuihuh_job_SugarDate_NPC_Inviter--></T>
        </V>
      </U>
    </U>

You earn 10000 simoleons :)

you probably wanted : 117572 as described by comment (corrected for me via simstudio)

4 hours ago, Barzing said:

Hello, i found a bug.

If you fail at dating :

<E n="medal">TIN</E>
      <U n="benefit">
        <L n="loot">
          <T>107713<!--loot_Situation_Buff_Date_NPC_Invite_Tin--></T>   => you earn 10000 (107713 = Loot_Simoleon_10000)
        </L>
        <V n="loot_target" t="enabled">
          <T n="enabled">17523609074246880851<!--ksuihuh_job_SugarDate_NPC_Inviter--></T>
        </V>
      </U>
    </U>

You earn 10000 simoleons :)

you probably wanted : 117572 as described by comment (corrected for me via simstudio)

Thanks! Can't believe no one catch it before now?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this looks really cool! do you think there would be an option in the future to make the mod use ww's attraction system? As in a sugar d/m finds a sugar baby/normal sim attractive, and so they offer to form a sugar relationship? therefore no romance would be involved, but probably still a bit of friendship (20-25 or so). I think this would be cool since i know sugar babies who (cheekily) only are in it for the money and the partner doesn't mind. Im not sure how difficult this would be to program though haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...