Sugar Life 3.0.4a - August 5, 2022

On 1/3/2023 at 7:48 AM, brownbabyy said:

i can't set the traits when creating a sim. I downloaded the mod again but it still doesn't work

On 12/27/2022 at 2:33 AM, Lovlymelinda said:

hey i have a problem, i can't set the traits when creating a sim. I downloaded the mod again but it still doesn't work

You buy the traits from the Rewards store, rather than in CAS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 3:44 AM, Maverick83 said:

Does this mod still work? i can see the reward traits to buy, options and all; but cant find any option settings on the computer to add traits to sims, and yes, files are no more than 1 folder deep, just like mccc or ww. 

Hi! Did you find a solution to this problem? I have the same right now, interactions are available and all but no settings on computer and there's no one available to go on a sugar date on the phone 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2024 at 11:38 PM, whatever22345 said:

Is there a way to apply a trait to a certain group of sims? Like I want to give all ADULT FEMALES the Sugar Mommy's trait. But I don't know how to do that

You can do that through an in-game computer. You still have to select them manually in the menu, but it's faster than applying the trait individually.