armor/clothing replacers

To get to the point, im looking for a very specific type of armor replacer style. Like many people, i quite like boobs, and i have been on a journey to find armor replacers that include cleavage and similiar low cut models, without full frontal nudity. maybe a midriff here and there. Most armor sets i found out there, show a little bit too much skin, for my taste. I dont really like, or want, stripper armor. I can make do with mix and matching other models of the same set. i have found some variations out there that i like. However, i would like a higher variety. What are some armor sets you that may apply to my preferences, if there any? as an example, my most revealing armor set i use is the dwarven armor from "hgec more revealing armor" found here https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24194

Bodytype isnt a problem as long as the nude body can be found

Archived