Sexy Starting Options SE

View File

Sexy Starting Options SE

I did NOT create this mod. That honor goes to MorePrinniesDood

I simply converted it for use with Skyrim Special Edition, I claim no credit beyond that.

I can give no permissions beyond those given by the Original Author.

The following is copied from the original upload page:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sexy Starting Options has been update/upgraded/replaced by the author with "Books of Dibella"

About This File

This is a plug-in for Alternate Start - Live Another Life that adds a number of adult-themed options to the starting choices.

To activate them, select "Something kinky..." from the Mara statue.

Sub-menus that appear will vary depending on what mods are installed:

Exhibitionism (recommended mods: Dibella's Blessings or Dibellan Defender)

* I'm on a mission from Dibella: Your nude pilgrimage to all Dibella's temples is rudely interrupted by the closure of the Markarth temple.

* I went swimming and...: Someone stole your clothes while you were skinny-dipping in Lake Ilinalta.

Egg Laying (required mods: Egg Factory)

* Bird: When your hens were slaughtered, you turned to forbidden magics to lay eggs in their stead.

* Chauras: You survived a massacre at Frostflow Lighthouse, but at what cost?

* Dragon: You agreed to a "fertility ritual" after a night of drinking. But it wasn't the orgy you thought it would be.

* Large Bird: Kidnapped on the way to Old Hroldan, you wake up heavily pregnant in an old cave.

* Fish: You caught a slaughterfish fat with eggs near the Lady Stone. It's probably nothing unusual.

* Spider: How long have you been webbed up and barely conscious in spider-infested Redbelly mine?

Other

* Naughty Child (no adult content): You tried to trigger the above as a child race. You can rot in Honorhall till you come of age.

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

What's New in Version 1.0.1

Released July 16

New scenarios under exhibitionism:

* How drunk was I last night?: You promised Camilla Valerius to get that golden claw back bare-ass naked.

* I was dumped naked in the woods: Kicked off a wagon on the way to Helgen with no possessions.

* I was robbed of even my clothes: Drugged and robbed of even your clothes by the thieves' guild.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/27/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Alternate Start - Live Another Life SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

... logikátlan a tojásgyár rész.

Ha boszorkány vagyok, nem fogok tojást termelni egy gazdaságban. Főleg azt nem eladni egy városban! 

Ha kényszerhelyzetbe került ember vagyok, akkor értelmetlen a boszorkánystílusú bejegyzés az egész folyammal. Mert ugye... honnan jön a vándor és a próba bábú vonal.... ???

Tényleg...! KI VAGYOK AKKOR?  //ó, igen. Én elolvastam a jegyzeteket....//

Persze... igen. Lehet, hogy jól szét van válogatva... és nekem csak összemosódtak a dolgok....

Én, talán, csak egy elrabolt kis kedvenc szeretnék lenni... aki a szabadságára vágyik. 

______

Sok éven át tanultam a varázslás minden tudományát és mégis... orvul megtámadtak és elraboltak a kényelmes otthonomból a családomtól. A családomat megölték és az otthonomat leromboltál... Magamra maradva kire számíthatok? Rabszolga vásárlók? Menekülés? A bilincsek megakadályozzák a varázslást és ezért azoktól kell előbb megszabadulni.... valahogy.

1678358644_SkyrimSE2019-09-2611-51-58-43.jpg.37ca2438d9a36d2b4b5a720086ca6b7c.jpg

... the egg factory part is illogical. 

If I'm a witch, I won't grow eggs in a farm. Especially not to sell that in a city. 

If I'm a man in distress, then there's no point in making a witch-style entry with the whole stream. It's true... where the Wanderer and the test dummy line come from.... ?

I really do...! WHO AM I THEN?  //oh, yeah. I read the notes...//

oh, yes, of course...  yeah. Maybe it's all sorted out... and I just got mixed up....

______

I, maybe, just want to be a kidnapped little pet... who wants his freedom.

______

For many years, I have studied all the science of magic, and yet... I was ambushed and taken from my comfortable home by my family. My family was killed and my home destroyed... On my own, who can I count on? Slave buyers? Escape?  The handcuffs prevent magic, and that's why you have to get rid of them first... somehow.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

better question: how many steps are there? i'll start the quest at the statue, and then as soon as i use the bed, both live another life and whatever quest i chose will complete pretty much as soon as i'm done loading in to the new area

On 4/28/2020 at 3:20 PM, gwyn2 said:

better question: how many steps are there? i'll start the quest at the statue, and then as soon as i use the bed, both live another life and whatever quest i chose will complete pretty much as soon as i'm done loading in to the new area

I may not be understanding what you're meaning. You get put in a placed in a situation, you get yourself out and start your game. There may be more to it when the author is finished with it, but for now, that's all it really does.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, nomkaz said:

I may not be understanding what you're meaning. You get put in a placed in a situation, you get yourself out and start your game. There may be more to it when the author is finished with it, but for now, that's all it really does.

basically what happens is, say i choose the "went skinny dipping" option. after using the bed and popping up in the lake, the quest objective is to find some clothes, but after a few seconds, the quest will just complete itself. i was wondering if that's supposed to happen or if there's actually more to the questline and for some reason it's just crapping out on me. pretty much every quest under the "kinky" section will do this to me, no matter if it looks like it's supposed to continue or not. if need be, i'll get a recording to show what i'm experiencing

17 hours ago, gwyn2 said:

basically what happens is, say i choose the "went skinny dipping" option. after using the bed and popping up in the lake, the quest objective is to find some clothes, but after a few seconds, the quest will just complete itself. i was wondering if that's supposed to happen or if there's actually more to the questline and for some reason it's just crapping out on me. pretty much every quest under the "kinky" section will do this to me, no matter if it looks like it's supposed to continue or not. if need be, i'll get a recording to show what i'm experiencing

Same, I believe that is normal and this is mostly for roleplay, it doesn't enforce much on you. I did the skinny dipping thing once and within minutes had weapons and armor. 

On 5/4/2020 at 12:39 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

They do that in the Legendary Edition version cause I was too lazy to add specific objective triggers/markers, so this is a faithful port.

It's been so long since I used this mod, I forgot, oops.  

• 1 month later...

I tried to use this start with a Charmers of the Reach Breton who I had changed the name of to "Young Breton", and I got the orphanage start(Breton DZ is the uninspiring default). When I changed to "Charmed Breton" I can get the other start. So is it simply filtering for the word "young"?

On 7/7/2020 at 10:12 PM, saltshade said:

I tried to use this start with a Charmers of the Reach Breton who I had changed the name of to "Young Breton", and I got the orphanage start(Breton DZ is the uninspiring default). When I changed to "Charmed Breton" I can get the other start. So is it simply filtering for the word "young"?

I'm not sure. I only converted the mod for SE, I did not create it, so I can't speak for specific functions.

On 5/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Wait, if you have an option for child races, are you EXPECTING people to try to use this with child races?

I don't have any "options". I only converted the mod, I don't know everything about it, or even the reasoning behind any of the specific functions as I did not create the mod. I convert mods to make them available for use on SSE. I don't personally use all the mods I've converted either, so I am not intimately familiar with all of their options or functions. Those observations would be best aimed at the actual author.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 4:03 PM, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Wait, if you have an option for child races, are you EXPECTING people to try to use this with child races?

Original LE mod author here; I needed to lock out child races somehow. Dumping them to Honorhall if they tried to trigger the mod's content seemed the most efficient.

Note that this mod's been succeeded by "Books of Dibella", which simply doesn't spawn the triggering books for child races.