Fallout 4 texture pack for poster / hentai wallpaper (high resolution) ''.ba2''

On 11/24/2019 at 2:56 PM, iJaVaFx said:

What you mean by stand alone  variant?? 

Standalone meaning they don't replace any posters in the world and you can craft them instead.

I was about to suggest that perhaps you allow an option to craft the posters for those who would prefer such a thing.

Good mod btw.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, redraven313 said:

Maybe I am sorta unknowning here, but can I have a somewhat detailed explaination of how to load these poster.

I have Vortex (which I heard cant read it) and BSA browser.

Hi, there is two simple methods

1-Archive2 in tools folder, under game directory, open texture file 'Texture2.ba2' and re compress the downloaded .ba2 archive with the game texture(in archive2), under game data. In other word this method overwrite old texture, ether a back up of .ba2 file is needed or you will need to re-download the game if you want to revert to old texture.

2-Go to your .ini where's your load order at (Fallout4.ini) find: 

[Archive]

sResourceIndexFileList=

& manually add the named file example Hentai-poster-2.1.ba2 (Case sensitive)

Then take the downloaded file and drag&drop it in the data folder with all the other .ba2 files.

4 hours ago, iJaVaFx said:

Hi, there is two simple methods

1-Archive2 in tools folder, under game directory, open texture file 'Texture2.ba2' and re compress the downloaded .ba2 archive with the game texture(in archive2), under game data. In other word this method overwrite old texture, ether a back up of .ba2 file is needed or you will need to re-download the game if you want to revert to old texture.

2-Go to your .ini where's your load order at (Fallout4.ini) find: 

[Archive]

sResourceIndexFileList=

& manually add the named file example Hentai-poster-2.1.ba2 (Case sensitive)

Then take the downloaded file and drag&drop it in the data folder with all the other .ba2 files.

Okay, this might be a little strange.
So I tried method 2 first:

Found me fallout 4.ini in my documents folder, found the line and added the ba2 line. 

[Archive]

sResourceIndexFileList=Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2,... .... Fallout4 - Textures9.ba2, Fallout4 - Hentai-poster-2.1.ba2

Then searched a bunch of billboard with no luck.

However I did find some other mod and ended overwriting their billboards

12 minutes ago, redraven313 said:

Okay, this might be a little strange.
So I tried method 2 first:

Found me fallout 4.ini in my documents folder, found the line and added the ba2 line. 

[Archive]

sResourceIndexFileList=Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2,... .... Fallout4 - Textures9.ba2, Fallout4 - Hentai-poster-2.1.ba2

Then searched a bunch of billboard with no luck.

However I did find some other mod and ended overwriting their billboards

Make sure that the file name in fallout4.ini is the same as the one you drag&drop in the folder with other .ba2 files..

You shouldn't have a problem loading the texture if the load order is correct, logically texture2.ba2 should be first with all other fallout 4 files, then the texture mods should work..

Maybe sort your load order with loot or ModOrganizer..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, leperghandi said:

Standalone meaning they don't replace any posters in the world and you can craft them instead.

I was about to suggest that perhaps you allow an option to craft the posters for those who would prefer such a thing.

Good mod btw.

You can craft some in 2.1.3 but they do still replace poster in game..

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, lusty applejack said:

i tryed to get it to work and nothing, i spent hours trying to get it to work and nothing, i look at how to install it on the main  page but still it dont work, is there some thing i doing wrong?

Hi, recheck fallout4.ini file it's case sensitive, you need a space after the coma and then the .ba2 file name that is in your data folder.

If you still have problem loading the mods, i recommend to change the .ba2 file name to something more simple & do the same for the file name in Fallout4.ini 

example:

Data > Poster.ba2

Fallout4.ini > '[Archive]

sResourceIndexFileList= Poster.ba2 ''

1 hour ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

If you have other texture replacers will they overwrite this mod? Or does the ini. archive files have the final say?

Since this mod load with all the original FO4 .ba2 file, another mod would probably overwrite it if it use the same texture, later on i will make an .esp to solve those type of issue.  Could you load the mod and tell me if it been over written by your other mods ? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, leperghandi said:

I don't understand how to install this. I'm doing a clean reinstall of Fallout 4 and am using MO2. I changed the Fallout4.ini like it was said to, and I load the mod into MO2 but it never works.

Hi, the mods doesn't load properly in MO2 the file need to be drag & drop in the data folder where the game .ba2 files are.

6 hours ago, iJaVaFx said:

Hi, the mods doesn't load properly in MO2 the file need to be drag & drop in the data folder where the game .ba2 files are.

I tried to do this and still have the same problem. I double checked the ,ini to make sure I put in ", Poster2.1.4.BA2" case sensitive just like the file. I am putting the file into my steamapps/common/fallout 4/data, is this not the right folder?

EDIT: I figured out what my problem was. Turns out my IQ is room temperature. I kept playing with the .ini file I was finding in my documents folder and not the one in MO2 itself. I made the text change to the .ini in the mod organizer and that solved my problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 1:24 AM, iJaVaFx said:

Hi, i have really no idea how i should make this mod work. I did everything to atleast my understanding, but i don't know if i did it correctly. And how those posters gonna appear if there isn't dds files and where is esp, how do i make it? Could you help me out if you have time to spare?

40 minutes ago, TB7 said:

Hi, i have really no idea how i should make this mod work. I did everything to atleast my understanding, but i don't know if i did it correctly. And how those posters gonna appear if there isn't dds files and where is esp, how do i make it? Could you help me out if you have time to spare?

Hi, the .ba2 file is a compressed file with the .DDS textures, if you open your data game folder, you should see multiple .ba2 files ( those are the game base texture & other mods). 

The simple way to install the mod is by having ModOrganiser (There's a FO4 .ini editor you'll need to use) 

-Drag & drop the .Ba2 file in the data folder

-Open Fallout4.ini 

-edit load order of .ba2 file

2 hours ago, iJaVaFx said:

Hi, the .ba2 file is a compressed file with the .DDS textures, if you open your data game folder, you should see multiple .ba2 files ( those are the game base texture & other mods). 

The simple way to install the mod is by having ModOrganiser (There's a FO4 .ini editor you'll need to use) 

-Drag & drop the .Ba2 file in the data folder

-Open Fallout4.ini 

-edit load order of .ba2 file

And what if i use vortex? Or this file is only going to work with mod organizer?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

is this how the line should look for the install?

I renamed the mod to Poster.ba2 and added it to the end of the sResourceIndexFileList and dropped it into the data folder but nothing changed in game.

[Archive]
sResourceIndexFileList=Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures2.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures3.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures4.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures5.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures6.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures7.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures8.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures9.ba2, Poster.ba2