Bodyslide help.......

I'll ask here since lots of folks redo CBBE and UNNP armors with bodyslide on this website.

I started converting Dint999 bdo armor pack to UUNP everthing was going fine then somehow

an armor piece got itself attached to lots of the armor pieces.  Whenever I opened up the "new project" window and opened

up a NIF the same armor piece would show up  weird.  I am not sure what happened maybe I forgot to change the name 

of one armor piece or something anyways.

I uninstalled Dint armor pack for BDO deleted it and now reinstalled it.  

Under the BOdyslide files .OSD there are some files that I worked on yesterday and there is also DInts OSD files uncer caliente tools folder.

Can I safely delete the files (OSD) that I did yesterday?  I see a log in there some kind  of template that holds all the info of builds if I delete those OSD files

would everything be okay?   Thanks

The OSD has all the sliders in it. So if you delete it all sliders will be gone. And the Project file will not load.

Sounds like you've saved over nif file, now I guess.

When i create new projects i use a program for file history/version. Outfit Studio have this "bug" when creating new project and when using "save as" it still uses the old nif.

bsnewproject.PNG

Archived