weird mask/gag glitch

So I have this weird glitch regarding mouth gags/guard where it's kinda glitching off of my characters face, dunno if its because of any face mods or anything but It's really annoying

Im using ZAZ, DD series, sexlab aroused, and framework. I am also using the succubus mod and some facial mods I can name if asked. Also using CBBE faces I believe, alongside other faces and face animation mods. Could those be the issue? is their any fix way?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.07.22 - 23.03.05.50.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.07.22 - 23.02.24.99.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.07.23 - 00.09.18.58.png

17 minutes ago, redmond said:

Unfortunately I don't know the solution to your problem but what mod are those from? Haven't seen them before and I have the mods that you listed

sorry anything specific? Because Im mostly using CBBE, and succubus mods, alongside all the loverslab mods I just stated. Also added note this seems to affect all types of gags, ill likely post on devious devices as well

1 minute ago, commando60 said:

sorry anything specific? Because Im mostly using CBBE, and succubus mods, alongside all the loverslab mods I just stated. Also added note this seems to affect all types of gags, ill likely post on devious devices as well

Whoops should been more specific, meant those masks. Haven't seen them in any of the DD mods I have been using.

5 minutes ago, XXXXXXXХXХ said:

Hi, pedоphile goats, how are u?

@Ashal, watch your lousy website!

? Im not using anything underage though? Im using Base skyrim w/succubus and CBBE, as well as no child mods at all? If its about the photos ill be happy to take them down but it doesnt say anything in the rules. Sorry I havent posted here before so

1 minute ago, redmond said:

Whoops should been more specific, meant those masks. Haven't seen them in any of the DD mods I have been using.

Not quite sure where they are from, I believe they may be from prison overhaul? Im not sure though, will need to check tommorow

All of my gags are those masks and I am trying to figure out how to make the gags go back to normal.  They look cool in the inventory but then i put them on and they're all the same damn one.  I think these things aren't supposed to exist.

Archived