What am I missing? Dominance, Submission and roles in relationship

Hi there, the search didn't help me with a (for me) real big issue:
Among other Households I've got this gay couple, one Body builder like dominant guy and the other a more feminine one. Whenever I or they themselves start a WW interaction it totally sucks to see the second one e.g. penetrating the first one. It just Looks so wrong! (Almost as wrong as the capital letters this text Editor changes some words into, sorry for that!)  
I even had it with hetero couples that some interactions start with the female doing some weird stuff with their Partners! eek

How can I Prevent that? I thought I could trick them with first assaulting (CCNW mod) to get the dominance trait but it doesn't seem to Change anything. 

Thanks in Advance for any tips! 

As far as I know, there's unfortunately no way of specifying which sim is to use which position in an animation before it starts, so your only option is manually swapping positions after it's started.

There are several issues with animations, and "fixing"/improving them seems to be quite the complicated task. Especially since the frameworks (WW/CNWW) have to rely on the meta-information animators ship with their animations, and that seems to be a bit inconsistent, too, depending on dedication/knowledge/views of the animators themselves.

E.g. I personally have the problem that lesbians often choose a "straight" animation equipping a strapon instead of using one of the plentiful purely lesbian animations.

One can only hope that these issues are adressed some time in the future, but even then it will probably be a slow process. From what I heard, only few animators ship the aggressiveness information that the assaulting feature of CNWW Kinky would require, even though some animations would be suited for that feature and the Kinky mod is around for some time now.

Thank you so much, that's quite helpful. I really thought I'm just too stupid to find the right Settings, now that I know it's not "fixed" yet it's way more comfortable. 
Funny though, I think if I ever started modding WW Content myself I'd start  right there, lol. 

19 hours ago, Cyclop84 said:

Hi there, the search didn't help me with a (for me) real big issue:
Among other Households I've got this gay couple, one Body builder like dominant guy and the other a more feminine one. Whenever I or they themselves start a WW interaction it totally sucks to see the second one e.g. penetrating the first one. It just Looks so wrong! (Almost as wrong as the capital letters this text Editor changes some words into, sorry for that!)  
I even had it with hetero couples that some interactions start with the female doing some weird stuff with their Partners! eek

How can I Prevent that? I thought I could trick them with first assaulting (CCNW mod) to get the dominance trait but it doesn't seem to Change anything. 

Thanks in Advance for any tips! 

I know what you mean got the same issues but there is easy trick, set the submissive gay guy as "female" in gender specification of settings of WW (not in CAS). From what i found out if both gay guys are on male set up the one who start the sex will be the top (not sure if something changed meantime) but if you set on of the guy to be female he will be allways bottom whenever he will start the sex or is asked for it, now you can even click on NPC and set several guys to be females and keep the rest on males. however i would like to have some "gender preference" that the TOP guys would prefer to look for the "female" and vice versa but nothing worked exactly for now as the guy set on female still count as male for these mods. 

some animations are created as Futa support so even the bottom's penis is animated too during the animation. 

i just miss something else as i'm using slider mods the Top guys are too big for the animations and not every animation looks good when there is a bigger difference in size of the sims.

yes i know what you mean but at least that works. frankly, if the bottom serve the guy in oral is the same when a women does it, when the bottom is fucked anal or vaginal it looks normal like all the position should be anal. so per my point of view it is ok. 

creators now think about the different roles and genders so new animations are usually animated for both genders so if they M/M or F/F so guys have animated penis and girls their breast. 

Archived