Weird bug female head on a male.body

I'm having what I believe to be a similar issue. I've been using BodyTalk for the male body (I play as a female character) and have had no issues until I loaded into the game tonight. Now, whenever an AAF animation triggers, my female character has the BodyTalk male body which is very unsettling lol

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes same except I dont use body talk and in fact I uninstalled all body mods and it's still happening.

3 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

I'm having what I believe to be a similar issue. I've been using BodyTalk for the male body (I play as a female character) and have had no issues until I loaded into the game tonight. Now, whenever an AAF animation triggers, my female character has the BodyTalk male body which is very unsettling lol

Anyone else having this issue?

5 hours ago, anudegamer said:

Yes same except I dont use body talk and in fact I uninstalled all body mods and it's still happening.

Do yourself a favor and give this a shot because it worked for me. Simply uninstall AAF (completely), load the game, create a new save, back out of the game and reinstall AAF, load back into the new save and things should be back to normal. Worked like a charm for me, no more male body with female head!

You do not need to uninstall your body mods, animation mods, theme mods, patches or anything other than the AAF main file.

23 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

Do yourself a favor and give this a shot because it worked for me. Simply uninstall AAF (completely), load the game, create a new save, back out of the game and reinstall AAF, load back into the new save and things should be back to normal. Worked like a charm for me, no more male body with female head!

You do not need to uninstall your body mods, animation mods, theme mods, patches or anything other than the AAF main file.

wow that actually worked, thank you! that was a little annoying

Archived