The Best SexFramework? (Sorry if duplicate thread)

NemesisJamethiel

Which do you think is best?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Sexframeworks!

• Sexlab
    • Sexlab SE
    • Sexout
    • Lovers with PK
    • Advanced Animation Framework

So, I've played around with a couple of the Sexframework mods (Sexout and Sexlab) and I was wondering what other players thought. Which of the 5 do you think is the best? Best in terms of sex animations, mods to enhance the sex(defeat, arousal, cum shaders, ect.) and graphic mods to make the participants look awesome. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

To me they are all good except for the sexlab SE (don't use SE) and advanced animation framework (have no clue what this one is).

Each one is good for the engine it was made for. I still use sexout LPK whenever I decide to play something other then skyrim LE. 

I see, thanks for the feedback. Let me ask a slightly different question; which framework works best with other mods? Like which game is easiest to mod to the 9s and has a good framework? Skyrim LE is great, but even after 3 years of casual modding using the internet to help, I still find my computer having issues. (That could be a computer problem, sure, but wyrebash and loot and the cleaner program can be really frustrating too).

• 4 weeks later...

It pains me that after all this time they all still do animation so awfully. AAF gets closest to doing animation right, but it still fails to make the jump to building an expandable database of start/end keyframes so we can finally get rid of all the teleporting. All the animation frameworks get it wrong in this regard, even 0Sex which AAF copied ... 0Sex works fluidly because it's a one man project, but for a framework you need something more explicit.

You shouldn't have to reverse engineer the start/end pose or beg other animators for it to be able to add a new animation which can chain seamlessly ... tagging and distributing them should be an integral part of any framework.

• 4 weeks later...

I find Sims 4 to be overall better than Skyrim. There is a lot of animations and quite advanced modding for Sims. Plus decent character customization, though not as good on that front as Skyrim with character/race customization mods. And tbh, I kinda find sims more immersive for the sex stuff. BUT, I stick mostly with Skyrim because simply of the fact character customization with mods is far superior.

Archived