change Head mesh for change face character ?

Hello, I want to change my Head character by head of one of my follower ? It is possible ? 

Like change head mesh or something ?

(PLZ if you don't understand my question say it to me my english is very bad and i use google translate ^^)

anyway thx for any helps

2 hours ago, bockso25 said:

Hello, I want to change my Head character by head of one of my follower ? It is possible ? 

Like change head mesh or something ?

(PLZ if you don't understand my question say it to me my english is very bad and i use google translate ^^)

anyway thx for any helps

Yeah it's possible.Especially if it's a follower mod.

Follow this tutorial on the video link below:

Or you can do it like that:

-Download a follower mod or use one you have already; don't forget the weight value of your follower, it will be very useful to avoid neck gaps.

-Extract the facegen data (meshes/textures) on the desktop and rename both files according to the follower name to make it easier to find on Racemenu.

The facegen data are located on these folders (data/meshes or textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/followername.esp) and the file names are hexadecimal forms and with .dds and .nif extensions.

-Then move the files to Data\SKSE\Plugins\Chargen

-Launch Skyrim, load a savegame. Press the ~ button to show the console command and write showracemenu.

-Change your character weight according to your follower weight in the sliders tab.

-Click the Sculpt tab, press F9 and load your facegen headmesh and after that your character head will change.

-After that, you can edit the new facegen headmesh with the sliders tab to your taste or let it like that.

(Optional) After you edit the headmesh to your taste, press F5 to save your preset on the presets tab and also save the headmesh on the sculpts tab with the F5 button.

-When you finish, press R and then press Enter to quit Racemenu.

And now your character head has changed.

??

55 minutes ago, Muda Muda said:

Yeah it's possible.Especially if it's a follower mod.

Follow this tutorial on the video link below:

Or you can do it like that:

-Download a follower mod or use one you have already; don't forget the weight value of your follower, it will be very useful to avoid neck gaps.

-Extract the facegen data (meshes/textures) on the desktop and rename both files according to the follower name to make it easier to find on Racemenu.

The facegen data are located on these folders (data/meshes or textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/followername.esp) and the file names are hexadecimal forms and with .dds and .nif extensions.

-Then move the files to Data\SKSE\Plugins\Chargen

-Launch Skyrim, load a savegame. Press the ~ button to show the console command and write showracemenu.

-Change your character weight according to your follower weight in the sliders tab.

-Click the Sculpt tab, press F9 and load your facegen headmesh and after that your character head will change.

-After that, you can edit the new facegen headmesh with the sliders tab to your taste or let it like that.

(Optional) After you edit the headmesh to your taste, press F5 to save your preset on the presets tab and also save the headmesh on the sculpts tab with the F5 button.

-When you finish, press R and then press Enter to quit Racemenu.

And now your character head has changed.

??

Hey thx for this detailed reply :)

On 7/21/2019 at 11:27 PM, bockso25 said:

Ok i have another question there is a way for me to do same but with a racemod 

Yeah and it's exactly the same process but directly with Racemenu:

-Load your save, type showracemenu.

-Choose your racemod, edit the face to your liking (don't forget the weight value).

-When you finish, save the edited face on the sculpt tab by pressing F5. Just in case, save also the preset.

-Then, choose any race you have (for example Nord, Woodelf or another custom race), click the sculpt tab and load your facegen by pressing F9.

You will notice that not all faceparts are green, they are either red or black; don't worry about it, just press enter.

And now, the racemod facegen/headmesh can be used on any race. It's also possible that your custom racemod facegen will not work perfectly on any race (for example khajiit or argonian race).

?

Archived