UNBP neck gap

soepsnol

I've recently started modding skyrim again but I've been getting stuck on fixing this neck gap issue. I've downloaded UNBP and use a custom UUNP preset in bodyslide. Disabling either mod does not fix the issue and it seems weight also has nothing to do with it. The only mod that I have extra is fair skin complexion for the textures but that also doesn't have anything to do with it it seems. I've read posts which go into discussion about having multiple head files and weight files but I honestly don't really understand too much about that ?.  If someone could help fixing this or at least try to explain it a little bit I'd greatly appreciate it!

20190721132312_1.jpg

loadorder.txt

Make sure your clothes are off please your body mesh attached to your outfit is completely different once you figure out your main body you can worry about the other outfits. I am pretty sure i know your problem did you create your own preset of unpb in bodyslide?

What Risamei said about clothes and nude body.

Did you import the head onto the body in Racemenu? If so then the problem is likely that the weight of the body the head originally came from is different to your body.

Try this. Remove the clothing.

Open the console

click on the pc

type 'player.setnpcweight 100' without the quotes. Note the fullstop/period after player

Hit enter

type 'disable'

Hit enter - PC should disappear

type 'enable'

Hit enter - PC should reappear (might be off to the side or behind you)

If that doesn't work try it with 0 instead of 100.

23 minutes ago, DarrDV said:

Thanks for the advice everyone. I first tried disabling ECE and that actually already did the trick. I do have hand gaps now? but i'll try to do some research and fix that.

You can run ECE and RM at the same time. Disable The CME esp.

If you have hand gaps it is probably because they are from a different body than the torso, e.g. you forgot to build the hands and or feet when you did the body in Bodyslide.

15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You can run ECE and RM at the same time. Disable The CME esp.

If you have hand gaps it is probably because they are from a different body than the torso, e.g. you forgot to build the hands and or feet when you did the body in Bodyslide.

Thanks for the tip! Everything works now!

56 minutes ago, DarrDV said:

Thanks for the tip! Everything works now!

You're welcome, glad it works.

Just to be clear, leave the ECE esp active and just deactivate the CME esp.

You lose a few ECE functions this way but more stability. Turn CME on and you lose some RM functions and shit can happen.

I only used it for the yNord race myself. That was the advice I found when I first tried it and it worked for me.

Archived