[QUESTION] Can someone help me with Maria Eden? Please

Even though I had most of the mod working, it bugged me that auctions were just broken. I would walk out of the cell, and nothing would happen. Everything else worked as it should, although I'm not really sure what a successful install of Maria Eden looks like, I thought I was pretty close.

I made sure I followed the latest version's install guide to the last detail. When I first loaded it up, nothing worked. Then I turned off some plugins and then I got most of the mod to work. But as I said, auctions were broken, the dialogue option "make me the best whore in skyrim" crashed the game or just spawned me in some random place, prostitution was often buggy and while it worked for the most part there were times where it seemed as if multiple scripts triggered at once causing none of them to work properly. Those were the three main things I noticed. 

So what I did, thinking that I am a smart guy, I disabled EVERY mod I had and reactivated the ones I knew I NEEDED for Maria Eden to work. These mods included:

• Bannered Mare Extension (from Maria Eden page)
  • Body Slide and Outfit Studio
  • CBBE
  • Devious Devices: Assets
  • FNIS + FNIS Creature
  • Foxclub
  • Silent Fuz Ro Dah
  • House of Burden
  • Jaxonz Positioner
  •  Maria Eden itself 
  • METrainingAndAuctions
  • Ponytail Club
  • Riften Brothel
  • SexLab Framework
  • Skyrim Config Menu
  • SkyUI
  • Schlongs of Skyrim
  • UIExtensions
  • USLEP
  • XPM32
  • ZazAnimation Pack

When I started a new game (right with the terribly long intro), everything seemed to be working fine. I ran to a bandit camp, surrendered, and got raped to see if the mod was working properly. Nothing out of the ordinary happened except for actors getting stuck on each other causing my character to stand still while the guy humped the air. After that, I used the dialogue option "Use me as your fucktoy" and became a lust slave. I waited for that screen to pop up, pressed "Sell" AND. . . . . . . the game crashed.

I am out of ideas. Maria Eden always comes at me with a new problem every time I load it up.

Archived