Whenever i goto a new lot it's just a blank lot

Hi All, 

I really need your help as this is a reoccurring issue! 

So whenever i reload a save the house my sim is in is gone and it's a blank lot, the same happens when i goto community lots or even the lots for work jobs. 

Please help as i am unsure what to do 

@Silverknife This is usually because of broken build CC used and/or broken UI mods. Try moving your entire mod folder to your desktop, delete localthumbcache in TS4 folder and start a new game --don't save just test. If everything works fine (which it should) then start slowly moving some of your mods back starting with the major overhauls first like MC, WW, etc. Test them to see if everything works. If it does then you can start moving your CC back in by doing 50/50. I you find some CC that is broken you can try to use sims 4 studio to batch fix them. It doesn't always work. In which case you will have to delete them and wait for the creator to update them.

Archived