How much do Wicked Whims differ with Kinky World for TS3?

I picked up TS4 when it was free back in the day, and after quite a few hours I came to conclusion i preffer the third sims. However, we all know how technically inferior TS3 is. Then again, there are some ways to make it run better. I wanted to try making it work, and here is the catch. I really like Wicked Whims - the way it affects the game, the features, and that it's more-or-less intuitive. Can anybody tell me if moving to Kinky World would be a pain after playing with WW?

Whicked whims is simpler and requires extra mods to do what kinkyworld does by default. It also doesn't have any sex interactions such as woohoo with sleeping sims or join sims in the shower that kinkyworld has. Overall it can be a bit more of a pain in the ass to set up. Personally i prefer it to kinkyworld simply due to it being less buggy. 

Archived