Default nude Sims details missing with new WW update

I haven't played Sims in awhile, played a bit after Strangerville came out. Updated to the latest WW and now all my female sims are reverted back to barbie dolls. Thought maybe EA changed something until I noticed that other Sims using various WW alternate top and bottom body options still had their nude details. I put the April version of WW back in and all my sims using the default maxis body had their bits back.

For example, this is the CAS using default Maxis top and bottom with the old WW version.

old.png.b86dd78660a8033dfb582cee8840ec07.png

And this is what they look like with the new WW update.

new.png.dcdf86173ed8b5b3e593dd614f034a78.png

Is there a way to get it so WW stops preventing default maxis bodies from using my custom nude skin details? I went thru the nudity options and found nothing that helps. Kinda breaks alot of things for me as I like my default nude skin. I do have alternate details I can add to each and every one of my female sims, but just letting the game use its default nude skin is much more preferable to me.

If it is the issue I believe it is, you'll need to make sure the WW folder is loaded last of all yours mods.

Don't know how other users has done it, but I renamed my folder to WW_zen (because I couldn't come up with anything better) to make sure it's loaded last.

How odd... that actually worked O_o. Made a folder WW_Zen like you did, tossed the 2 WW files into it and the skin details appear now. Huh. I've always had the WW files loose in the Mods folder and individual folders for clothing, tattoo's, hair, etc. Makes me curious if I should throw all the animations into that folder as well?

I've always had the animations in their own folder (WW_animations). Easier to keep track of things, just like clothing, tattoos, and everything else.

The only mods I have loose in the mods folder are a no mosiac mod, Necrodog's HD feet, and Tmex's better exceptions.

I just recall seeing someone suggest that WW should not be very deep in folders, I imagined that they don't want it to be like Mod folder, Folder, Folder containing WW files. So I figured just add it to the mods folder itself and let everything else be put into folders. Well it worked for this long, surprised it didn't break sooner.

14 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

How odd... that actually worked O_o. Made a folder WW_Zen like you did, tossed the 2 WW files into it and the skin details appear now. Huh. I've always had the WW files loose in the Mods folder and individual folders for clothing, tattoo's, hair, etc. Makes me curious if I should throw all the animations into that folder as well?

I have all my animations in the same folder as WW, and just named the folder Wicked.

It loads last in my list of mods.

Have other folders named for Body, Makeup, Clothing, Basemental, Nisa's WP, etc.

(I'm also using Wild Guys Body Details) which I like better anyway.

The only Mod I have loose in the Mods folder is MCCC.

I pretty much do the same, folders for various things, clothing, makeup, etc. Mods are also in their own folders, MCCC, Basemental, Nisa's WP. The only one I didn't was WW, which caused the problem. So I followed Chipendale's suggestion and put it into a folder and it works nicely now.

• 2 years later...

Heya, im having similar problem, only i was using the default EA nudes with cmar skins which were continuously included in WW mods, however the latest one simply ditched it. I tried emailing them for some insight, but they claim its still in and working.
Thats not what i experience however. My sims nude top and bottom has reverted to EA barbie doll.

I extracted cmar's EA skin details and i would like to add them into the game's default EA skins using S4S.
What i need help with is, how the hell can i find/extract the default barbie doll skins from the game for teen/YA/adult/elder ?