I hope I found the right thread, but I'm not sure. Admins please feel free to move this if I'm in the wrong place. That being said ....

I run not just the SexLab framework, but several other related ones including Sexlab Aroused, SL Kidnapped, I think four of the Devious Device series, Aroused Animals, etc.

They all run smoothly, happily, animations from an assortment of packages run well, including the animal-oriented ones.

But if I have the audacity to install Animal SOS SE (via vortex, I haven't tried manually) - my game crashes during loading.

As in, the SKSE launcher checks steam for permission, starts to launch, but before I even get the opening screen, the entire thing crashes.

I gave up after an hour of checking everything I know how to check without the game running. I used Vortex to remove Animal SOS SE (directing it to remove the archive as well), and just that fast, everything goes back to normal.

Someone please tell me ... Has this happened to anyone else?  Am I just being dense and missing something obvious?  Any suggestions on how to fix my issue?

• 3 years later...