[Sims 3] Suzanna Sinister - Sim

[Sims 3] Suzanna Sinister - Sim

Suzanna Sinister is an original female character created by myself for Sims 3. I set out to create Suzanna as the ultimate goth girl, and I've designed an outfit for every occasion. Needless to say that she is a vampire, but you can edit her to be whatever you want.

ss-pop-the-cork-800.jpg

ss-going-down-800.jpg

ss-on-her-throne-1-800.jpg

This is the first mod that I've released for Sims 3, so please feel free to inform me of any problem.

UPDATE #1 - Apparently, the standard practice is to offer only .sim file for download, so my apologies to the authors of the custom content.

UPDATE #2 - Okay, I'm tired of seeing her eyes looking so bad. I changed them back to "Watercolor" eyes after fixing the issue to make them compatible with vampires. 

Requirements
Sims 3 Supernatural

Recommended

Oniki's Kinky World

Ministra Sinister - Sim

Exclusive Pictures

Follow me on Deviant Art to view more pictures of Suzanna.

https://www.deviantart.com/locuturusdev

Custom Content
You are required to download the below custom content unless it is stated otherwise (optional).

Included in ZIP

The customized eyes package is included in the download for Suzanna. Only download the below original CC eyes when you plan on changing Suzanna to no longer be a vampire.

Note: Ministra & Suzanna both use the same eyes, so you don't have to install the eyes more than once.

Eyes (Non-Vampires Only) - "Watercolour" - Ultra Small Realistic Contacts by Elexis

Everything

Hair - LeahLillith Miyah by Leah Lillith

Eyebrows - "Innocent" - Thin Shaped Eyebrows for Females by Elexis

Eyelashes - Ethereal Eyeliner by Pralinesims

Clothing - Everyday

Accessories - Horns - LeahLilith Sundown Horns by Leah Lillith

Accessories - Stockings - Fishnet Stockings by JoshQ

Boots - SIMc Gothic Boots by SIMcredible!

Clothing - Sleepwear (Optional)

Corset - "Hell Bunny" - 3D Laced Corset Set for Females by Elexis

Bottom - Nude Clothing Mod by CmarNYC

Clothing - Formal (Optional)

Dress - Mephisto Dress by Lavoieri

Heels - "Lola" - Sexy 3D Heels for Females v1 by Elexis

Clothing - Athletic (Optional)

Shirt - Top - 441 - Athletic set by sims2fanbg

Pants - Bottom - 447 - Athletic pants by sims2fanbg

Clothing - Outerwear (Optional)

Boots - Knee Combat Boots by Lavoieri

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, sim333 said:

But hair, clothes, shoes and horns do not need to download. It's already inside the file SuzannaSinister.Sims3Pack. What about the protection of the author's rights?? Nightmare! :))))

I don't know about that, but what do you suggest doing for preserving author rights? Because I would like to give proper credit or exclude whatever cannot be included. I'm new to the Sims 3 modding scene, but I'm willing to learn the correct process. Do most people exclude the used CC because that seems like the nightmare for an end-user, but I will do so if that standard practice?

EDIT: Okay, so I'm usually pretty good about adapting and conforming with the status quo of things. I've learned to only offer the *.sim file for download, and then to instruct the user to download the required CC. A new version 2 of this mod was released to only include the *.sim file, and I was not attempting to skirt around any of the CC author requirements. It's not very clear with just starting out to know what's required to meet the expectations of both the content creators and the users.

I'd appreciate anyone who tests it out to let me know that everything works out. Thank you! :)

Sorry, that was sarcasm, which is a joke. The first version was very user-friendly. Because in a few years, half the links will be dead. In Russia, modmakers spread a full archive of all additions and do not bother with nonsense.  Thank you!

Sorry for my not english :)

This is a very cool topic! Need to put more Sims or links to them. Because those that are in the game, terribly ugly and they need to change.

How do you define related to sim clothing, hair and skin? Manually or programmatically?

4 hours ago, sim333 said:

This is a very cool topic! Need to put more Sims or links to them. Because those that are in the game, terribly ugly and they need to change.

How do you define related to sim clothing, hair and skin? Manually or programmatically?

I think it should have been defined automatically from what I've read about exporting .sim files. Did the clothing, hair, and skin apply automatically after downloading? Or is the question in regard to something else?

You are right. I thought many times to put their Sims. But I'm afraid they'll look different than mine. That is, they will be freaks. Because the user will not have my sliders, skins, hair, clothes. And how to get these objects out of the game is a big question...

57 minutes ago, sim333 said:

You are right. I thought many times to put their Sims. But I'm afraid they'll look different than mine. That is, they will be freaks. Because the user will not have my sliders, skins, hair, clothes. And how to get these objects out of the game is a big question...

Okay, I think I understand. Yes, there is a one-click method to export the sim with custom content out of the game. You just choose "share sim", and wait a little while. That's what I had did the first time which included everything. It was so easy that I assumed that was the standard procedure to share a sim lol

6 minutes ago, Locuturus said:

Yes, there is a one-click method to export the sim with custom content out of the game

But it's not that simple. Sliders and skins are not exported this way. This is determined only manually.

And clothing, hair only from sims3pack, not from package  (but I'm not so sure)).   There is a program that supposedly defines the relationships (CAS Part Linker), but it doesn't work for me.

Such is the problem:)

3 minutes ago, sim333 said:

But it's not that simple. Sliders and skins are not exported this way. This is determined only manually.

And clothing, hair only from sims3pack, not from package  (but I'm not so sure)).   There is a program that supposedly defines the relationships (CAS Part Linker), but it doesn't work for me.

Such is the problem:)

Hmm, I see now. I'll have to wait to see if others report problems.

Perhaps the problem will not be if the user has all or almost all the additions, and not a new clean game. For example, the girl will be like the picture, but only if you put in the game all the given set (verify by me). Not just .sims3pack or .sim:

Melisa