• 3 years later...

Bump from three years in the future.  I also want this, and I'm not an animator.  How hard would it be to convert Skyrim Sexlab animations, because there were quite a few good lesbian animations there.  All the animations in the existing four or five packs are great for male/female with some nice romantic moments with nuzzling and hugging, but all the lesbian stuff is just hardcore strap-on fucking.  The guys get to go down on us, but girl to girl can't even do that much?  Sheesh, it's like no one thought "hey, maybe the girls might like to boink Heather or Ivy from time to time."  Because I so want to boink Heather.  I want to boink her so bad.

Go to Fallout 4/Data/AAF, find the file named "AAF_settings", open it and find the line that says "ignore_animation_genders", change that to "true". As the setting name implies AAF will now ignore the actors genders, that means any male/female animation can be played male/male or female/female.

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2022 at 8:46 PM, Krysee said:

Bump from three years in the future.  I also want this, and I'm not an animator.  How hard would it be to convert Skyrim Sexlab animations, because there were quite a few good lesbian animations there.  All the animations in the existing four or five packs are great for male/female with some nice romantic moments with nuzzling and hugging, but all the lesbian stuff is just hardcore strap-on fucking.  The guys get to go down on us, but girl to girl can't even do that much?  Sheesh, it's like no one thought "hey, maybe the girls might like to boink Heather or Ivy from time to time."  Because I so want to boink Heather.  I want to boink her so bad.

Haha I feel you on this one, Im on my honeymoon with heather right now and have been looking for lesbian animations that arent just strapon anims ported from male-female animations, give me something else that lesbians do, ughhhh

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 5:41 AM, Lukum said:

Go to Fallout 4/Data/AAF, find the file named "AAF_settings", open it and find the line that says "ignore_animation_genders", change that to "true". As the setting name implies AAF will now ignore the actors genders, that means any male/female animation can be played male/male or female/female.

Lukum you are so awesome thank you for this. :) 

• 2 weeks later...