Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Meebo said:

Not sure about any of the newer stuff, but is it possible they can be turned into ESPFE or ESLs to save on load order space?

You can use FO4Edit/xEdit to compact form IDs. Ive done it to just about each Vtaw clothing mod I have installed, except the large Wardrobe packs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ! is there a way to make the Vtaw Clothing not craftable, to have it have cost or to have to find it within the world ?

i love the Vtaw clothing, especially since most of the items can be made dirty or damaged at the armorbench, which is very immersive. but being able to make so much clothing freely is not...

1 hour ago, Lillith93 said:

Hey ! is there a way to make the Vtaw Clothing not craftable, to have it have cost or to have to find it within the world ?

i love the Vtaw clothing, especially since most of the items can be made dirty or damaged at the armorbench, which is very immersive. but being able to make so much clothing freely is not...

Several mods do require a bit of RPing on the players part to "fit".    Of course you could go to VTAW's discord (I rarely see a direct response here) and ask to use the assets and build a leveled list.  Of course you would have to resist the urge to build it at the bench.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17782

Is there a general list of what armor slots are used for which clothing (Wardrobe sets)?

I have a lewd mod that checks for two armor slots (Upper Body and Lower Body) if they are used/covered.

So I would like to know what panties or bikini tops use for armor slots.

I have most to no other armor mods as the Vtaw Wardrobe sets cover most of it (exception The Kite Vault-Tec Slave suit and BZW facial piercings).

Good Work Vtaw!

Edited by ZI0MATRIX
15 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Is there a general list of what armor slots are used for which clothing (Wardrobe sets)?

I have a lewd mod that checks for two armor slots (Upper Body and Lower Body) if they are used/covered.

So I would like to know what panties or bikini tops use for armor slots.

I have most to no other armor mods as the Vtaw Wardrobe sets cover most of it (exception The Kite Vault-Tec Slave suit and BZW facial piercings).

Good Work Vtaw!

Easiest way to find out is look at them in FO4Edit to see which slot they use because it depends on which pieces of which outfits you tend to wear.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dx46 said:

There are states in which access to some sites is closed and the use of VPN is prohibited and prosecuted criminally.

I'd say that is the issue of that person, not the modder. It's not up to the modder to find ways to deal with every legal/technical issue for every region/nation on the planet ;)