Question about SMP xml's.

SeveN085

I wanted to give SMP try and got it working with maximum cbbe body. I've linked it's shape to cbbe-hdt-vag.xml in defaultBBPs.xml for now to check whenever it's working with SMP and it does.  Now the question is how can I make my xml for max cbbe from PE work with SMP? From what I've seen in notepad++ smp and pe xml's codes are totally different. JFF doesn't work with smp xml's either.

1 hour ago, SeveN085 said:

I wanted to give SMP try and got it working with maximum cbbe body. I've linked it's shape to cbbe-hdt-vag.xml in defaultBBPs.xml for now to check whenever it's working with SMP and it does.  Now the question is how can I make my xml for max cbbe from PE work with SMP? From what I've seen in notepad++ smp and pe xml's codes are totally different. JFF doesn't work with smp xml's either.

you cant "convert" anything. just write a new one for smp

25 minutes ago, prZ said:

you cant "convert" anything. just write a new one for smp

Yeah I was afraid that would be the case. 

Btw it seems that someone did smp conversion of max cbbe a while ago https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94423-hdt-anus-physics-update-pesmp/page/17/

but for some reason his xml simply isn't working for me. There's no physics at all if I use his CBBEMax.xml 

I have compared it with the cbbe-hdt-vag.xml that comes from your all in one and everything seems the same except that at very end his xml is missing lines for these few shapes : LbreastS , RbreastS , CollisionBelly , armscollision , collisionThigh these are the ones which you have to copy from the body which you have chosen during all in one installation, according to your guide here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68076-tutorial-how-to-make-your-body-work-with-hdt-smp/

Max cbbe meshes from his pack did not include them for some reason, so I did copy them myself. I have also copied those lines

<per-triangle-shape name="LbreastS">
        <margin>1</margin>                    
        <penetration>1</penetration>
        <tag>Lbreast</tag>        
        <no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>        
        <no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>        
        <no-collide-with-tag>penis</no-collide-with-tag>        
        </per-triangle-shape>            

<per-triangle-shape name="RbreastS">
        <margin>1</margin>                    
        <tag>Rbreast</tag>        
        </per-triangle-shape>    

<per-triangle-shape name="CollisionBelly">
        <margin>1</margin>
        <tag>Belly</tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>armscollisionM</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>collisionThigh</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>Malehands</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag>        
        <no-collide-with-tag>armscoll</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>MaleBody</no-collide-with-tag>                
    </per-triangle-shape>

<per-triangle-shape name="armscollision">
        <margin>0,5</margin>
        <tag>armscoll</tag>        
        <no-collide-with-tag>armscoll</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>MaleHands</no-collide-with-tag>
    </per-triangle-shape>

<per-triangle-shape name="collisionThigh">
        <margin>0,1</margin>
        <tag>collisionThigh</tag>        
        <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>MaleHands</no-collide-with-tag>
    </per-triangle-shape>    

from cbbe-hdt-vag.xm to his xml, but that make no difference whatsoever, body still don't have any physics with this xml.

Could you please check those xml's to see why it's not working?

MAXLE Renew.7z edited xml.rar

Besides just copy paste from a xml that works by opening up your nif on half the screen and your chosen xml editor on the other half and then copy paste the bone names or body shape names directly from the nif so the spelling is exactly right. After you can change the values to adjust to your liking. 

25 minutes ago, shaidien said:

Besides just copy paste from a xml that works by opening up your nif on half the screen and your chosen xml editor on the other half and then copy paste the bone names or body shape names directly from the nif so the spelling is exactly right. After you can change the values to adjust to your liking. 

I've managed to fix it. Im using european keyboard layout and the person who wrote max cbbe smp xml was using non european, so I had to replace dots in his xml to commas. I used notepad ++ serach and replace with function to do it automatically for all, but just realized the very first line in the xml...

<?xml version="1,0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Yes... this one needed to stay with dot

4 hours ago, SeveN085 said:

Could you please check those xml's to see why it's not working?

Because the person that wrote them doesn't understand how weighting/painting works or what physics is, and the settings are likely copy pasta'd from something else that may or may not play nice with phobia's mesh work.

I would use the one prz posted and extrapolate what differences you need based on your own hardware.

41 minutes ago, 27X said:

Because the person that wrote them doesn't understand how weighting/painting works or what physics is, and the settings are likely copy pasta'd from something else that may or may not play nice with phobia's mesh work.

I would use the one prz posted and extrapolate what differences you need based on your own hardware.

Thanks for clarification, although that person shared with me a more updated version of his xml now. Do you mind taking a quick look at this one too whenever you got a moment? I've sent you it in PM. It took me some time to perfectionate max cbbe PE xml and then sos and every creature's xml to play nicely with it. So now with SMP, I just wish to start with the correct base before I start editing it.

Welp for one thing, this body isn't the original MAX, this is whatever gromilla cobbled together using laosiji/realclone's paywalled CBBESE port nodes. If it works for you fine, but I bet you 100 bucks even though it's using the CBBE UV any node attachments/children will end up where UUNP parts attach for SOS or anything like 3d pubic hair and the like, because the origins are different.

The original MAX body was 2120K versus this body's 1712K and came with the attendant .tri files and had its own node ordering on the skeleton taken from CME and had its own custom slider files, this node ordering and amount is pretty much inline with two other bodies, one of which is Cosio , and neither of which have vanilla parenting; which means any changes or additions that are universal among other skyrim bodies will break straight up, so if someone comes up with any skeleton additions in the future, you can forget using them. No such thing as a clitoral node/_1 chain on a Max body. Doesn't exist.

If your other SMP xmls like SOS and whatever else you're using are already where you want them as far as collision, then I would adapt this in that direction rather than the reverse.

This is the old version and I forgot to remove it :) The original body did not change, I changed only the vagina to the similarity of the cos body. All bones, weights were saved. used option  "NoOppai-NoThighs Package". There were no "laosiji/realclone's" transplants. What for? The body works so well.
It was an experimental version and no more, why insult people for experimenting? I do not know, apparently this is the great task of the critic.
Thank you 27X for the kind words that he, as always, says without thinking. health to him, without him will be boring.

Archived